What was your opinion of Tom Brady before he became our QB?

bucsfan333

I rooted for the Pats when they were 18-0 against the Giants in the Super Bowl.

Never been anti-Brady myself. I was actually a Peyton fan and believed he was the best QB until Brady kept winning Super Bowls.

What about you? Did you hate him/the Pats?

I mocked him, well my TV, when Brandon Graham strip sacked him in the Super Bowl against the Eagles. Pretty much sums up my feelings on Brady and the Pats as a whole over the last two decades.

However, now I think Brady is a nice guy and great leader that can and will help turn the Bucs around. Pats can still suck it. Funny how that works.

Edited by Lil' Shorty
  • Like 1

Born and raised in Rhode Island. Lets just say I've said my fair share of less than stellar thing about the man over the past ~17 years lol. 

Shoutout to all those kids in school who were Pats fans who'd always go "haha why are you a Bucs fan, just root for the Pats, they win" to me when I was growing up. Now I'm Eric Cartman and y'all Scott Tenorman. 

• Like 2

I always liked Brady since the beginning. The deflate gate was complete BS and I was rooting for him to win the Superbowl that year for that reason. But Brady always seemed like a regular guy to me. Just goes in and does his job every game, never losing motivation. Always making everyone around him better. 

But of course, winning so much over 2 decades, I know it's easy to hate him so I can see why most do. 

• Like 2

Absolutely couldn't stand the guy when he won the his first 3 superbowls 

I couldnt understand how he kept winning , he just didnt seem that good to me lol and they had no one on offense ! They just had a legit D.

Then they got that awesome offense and Welker was one of my favorite players ever at the time. and I was rooting for them when they lost to the giants both times

And then I just got tired of them winning and had to give brady his credit , I gave up on trying to hate on the greatness lol

and now I'm just glad we dont have winston but emphatic to see the jolt of energy that Brady has brought to us. 

• Like 1

What’s up guys it’s been a long time.. I hope you all are staying safe during this crazy time and you know it’s crazy to see Brady as our QB. As a long time Bucs fan from Boston and watching the Pats for over 20 years I’ve hated, feared, and that turned to now respect. Now the GOAT and honestly wait to see what he truely brings. I also wish Jameis the best and still didn’t want to see him go..

• Like 3