A plea to my fellow Rams fans...

Non-Issue

6 hours ago, Flounch said:

At least, it became watchable...

I am not criticizing the team in the least. I'm not saying we shouldn't be pumped. All I said was don't buy into the hype after 3 games against sub-par competition.  We have absolutely improved. But bad teams can make anyone look good. We know what we hope we have. But we don't really know what we have yet. We will know more as the season wears on.

If we actually are world beaters, great. If we aren't... <shrug>

17 hours ago, Non-Issue said:

I am not criticizing the team in the least. I'm not saying we shouldn't be pumped. All I said was don't buy into the hype after 3 games against sub-par competition.  We have absolutely improved. But bad teams can make anyone look good. We know what we hope we have. But we don't really know what we have yet. We will know more as the season wears on.

If we actually are world beaters, great. If we aren't... <shrug>

I totally agree with you and you know me. I'm not falling in the hype thing quickly and i 'm not saying Goff look like an elite QB :D 

But whatever we do this season, i'm just saying that watching Rams game is not painfull as usual. 

18 hours ago, Flounch said:

I totally agree with you and you know me. I'm not falling in the hype thing quickly and i 'm not saying Goff look like an elite QB :D 

But whatever we do this season, i'm just saying that watching Rams game is not painfull as usual. 

Oh man, it's like night and day. This team gives you HOPE! 

That's all I am after. Give me SOMETHING! xD

1 minute ago, Non-Issue said:

Naw. You are good doing you. I will keep doing me. I love what I am seeing, but I am not going to get all giddy yet.

Listen here, my friend, we could all die tomorrow from a giant meteor hitting the Earth. HAVE SOME FUN WHILE YOU CAN! :D

Archived