Division rivals that killed you

Dome

Well...Big Ben is 22-2 in his career against Cleveland. Should be 21-3 if Braylon Edwards could catch. So I will say him.

He narrowly beat out Joe Flacco who is a dingy 15-2 against Cleveland in his career. #NotElite

Considering the Browns are 4-37 since Ben and Flacco arrived on their teams, I would say the Ravens and Steelers destroy us quite often.

I want to stay away from the stars, because they killed everyone.  I want to say Robert Smith (MN) but I still feel he is more than just a Packer killer.  Shae McClellan did exactly one thing for the Bears, injure Aaron Rodgers.  

I feel there are some back-up TEs and 4th string WRs that I have repressed the memory of. 

13 hours ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

I want to stay away from the stars, because they killed everyone.  I want to say Robert Smith (MN) but I still feel he is more than just a Packer killer.  Shae McClellan did exactly one thing for the Bears, injure Aaron Rodgers.  

I feel there are some back-up TEs and 4th string WRs that I have repressed the memory of. 

Wiggins!!

Larry Fitzgerald, Frank Gore, Aaron Donald, Justin Smith, Patrick Willis and Calais Campbell were/are all Seattle killers

also the entire rams team has been our Achilles heel for half a decade, at least. 

Randy Moss was so freaking good, you were kind of excited to watch him destroy you. The Randy Ratio was real. I legitimately think he could have had a 6 TD game. If they just bombed it to him twice a quarter and he played his butt off he'd have every record.

Archived