Division rivals that killed you

Dome

9 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

It feels like every Ravens/Bengals game for the past 5 years had ended with AJ Green catching a miraculous Hail Mary to win the game. 

That's actually how the Bengals draw up the game plan now.

Smitty loved to go off on us every chance he got. Gotta respect him though.

A few years ago, DeAngelo Williams and JStew ran all over us for like 300 yards. I think Ronde Barber still has the handprints on his face from it.

Devin Hester has done a good job of owning the Vikings Special Teams.

Minnesota over the years has had bigger CBs on the outside (Xavier Rhodes/Chris Cook) but that still didn't stop Megatron from getting his against us.

Zimmer has had some success against Aaron Rodgers over the years too, but all that means is that we've merely slowed him down...not stop him.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Smitty loved to go off on us every chance he got. Gotta respect him though.

A few years ago, DeAngelo Williams and JStew ran all over us for like 300 yards. I think Ronde Barber still has the handprints on his face from it.

Smitty was the NFC South kryptonite.

I remember that Monday Night game. It was glorious to watch as a Panthers/smash mouth football fan. Lost in all of it though was the fact that the Bucs passed for a billion yards, presaging the Panthers defensive issues for the next few seasons.

Mine was always Michael Vick. Didn't matter what was going on when the Panthers played the Falcons, Vick would end up doing something crazy to win.

14 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I still have nightmares

It's like those glitch plays in Madden that have yet to be patched, play online and you'll run into guys will just run the same play over and over and over. xD

5 hours ago, fretgod99 said:

Mine was always Michael Vick. Didn't matter what was going on when the Panthers played the Falcons, Vick would end up doing something crazy to win.

I don't remember Vick ever doing anything of note against us. That Cover 2 put 11 sets of eyes on him and we always contained him pretty well.

3 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

It's like those glitch plays in Madden that have yet to be patched, play online and you'll run into guys will just run the same play over and over and over. xD

It seemed like that watching it live didnt it? The Patriots defenders where so confused, certainly mimic'd busted AI

Archived