Division rivals that killed you

Dome

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

I was just about to say

Jason Witten

Jeremy Shockey

Chris Cooley

:)

Yup. They could be 40 years old with 1 catch all year and they'd end up with 3 TDs, 15 receptions, and 100 yards against us haha.

18 hours ago, Phire said:

Pretty much any NFCE rival tight end. 

Could say the same for the Redskins. We made Larry Donnell a household fantasy name.

I look forward to when Jason Witten hangs up his cleats and starts the timer for him to get into the HoF. The sooner that happens, the better.

Peyton Manning and Vince Young.

Manning & the Colts made a lot of sense as they were generally so dominant during those years. We had a meagre 5-23 record when facing the Colts before last season, when we swept them for the first time. We've only beaten them twice in Indianapolis, and never when Manning was under center.

Despite being widely regarded as one of the worst Pro Bowl selections in living memory Vince Young really had our number. He has a 4-0 record against us as we did our best to make him looking deserving of his Pro Bowl selection.

5 hours ago, texans_uk said:

Peyton Manning and Vince Young.

Manning & the Colts made a lot of sense as they were generally so dominant during those years. We had a meagre 5-23 record when facing the Colts before last season, when we swept them for the first time. We've only beaten them twice in Indianapolis, and never when Manning was under center.

Despite being widely regarded as one of the worst Pro Bowl selections in living memory Vince Young really had our number. He has a 4-0 record against us as we did our best to make him looking deserving of his Pro Bowl selection.

The exact two players I was coming to name. I would even add Reggie Wayne to this list. So many times I remember Manning and Wayne beating us. I hate Manning and Young more than any other players because of how they abused our team.

18 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

The exact two players I was coming to name. I would even add Reggie Wayne to this list. So many times I remember Manning and Wayne beating us. I hate Manning and Young more than any other players because of how they abused our team.

Dallas Clark is another name to add to that list. Texans couldn't cover ANY TE back in the day, but Clark was basically running through our defense like a chainsaw through paper. 

On 7/19/2017 at 4:11 PM, 1BackInBlackFan said:

When the Jags were in the Steelers division Fred Taylor and Rashean Mathis would always have big games. Taylor set the record for most yards rushed in a game at the old Three Rivers Stadium with 234. Mathis had four career interceptions and returned two for TDs.

Likewise when the Oilers/Titans were in the division Steve McNair was a player that would give Pittsburgh fits. Just when you think he was sacked he got out of it and either ran for a first down or completed a pass for one.

Haloti Ngata was a monster against Pittsburgh when he played for the Ravens. I was not sad to see him depart. Ed Reed had six interceptions in his career against the Steelers.

Former Bengal Reggie Nelson has six career interceptions against the Steelers as well.

Exactly what I came to say.   Mathis and Taylor were royal pains in the arse.

Ngata too.

Bart Scott always played well against us too.  I couldnt stand that idiot and overall thought he was really overrated, but he did play well against us.

Archived