• Week 3 at Chicago
    • Week 4 at Baltimore
    • Week 5 vs Jacksonville
    • Week 6 at Kansas City
    • Week 7 vs Bengals
    • Week 8 at Detroit
    • Never!!! 16-0 Baby!!!!! :)

1 hour ago, JDLefebvre said:

Simple question.   We know we aren't playing our best ball but we are improving.  We don't have the hardest schedule but we do play a lot of road games.

So when do you think we will get our 1st loss of the season.  

Let's focus on winning, brother. 

1 hour ago, JDLefebvre said:

Haha...  Definitely not over confident.  We could lose this weekend and I wouldn't be too shocked.  Optimism and realism is allowed.   ;)

Ha just bustin' your chops.  

Roll out the old cliche:  take it one game at a time.  I like our chances in most of these games.  

Next week vs the Ravens.

They place us hard, regardless of the circumstances.   Their defense will give us problems and keep the game close....and Justin Tucker is a bad mother f.....and will kick the game winning field goal.

13 hours ago, JDLefebvre said:

Simple question.   We know we aren't playing our best ball but we are improving.  We don't have the hardest schedule but we do play a lot of road games.

So when do you think we will get our 1st loss of the season.  

Baltimore always gives us trouble no matter how there season is going 

38 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

Everybody needs to chill.  I wouldn't be shocked if we win every game until November.  

They've continually played to the level of their opponents for a few years under Tomlin...why would it change now?

They lose a game similar to this every year...it's not a matter of calming down...it's dealing with the facts.

21 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

They've continually played to the level of their opponents for a few years under Tomlin...why would it change now?

They lose a game similar to this every year...it's not a matter of calming down...it's dealing with the facts.

Agreed.

We lost to a Mike Glennon led Bucs team in 2014 that ultimately finished with the worst record in the league...and that happened at Heinz field.

On top of that, we barely beat the Browns.....who played pretty well, but ultimately, are still a team in rebuild mode.

I do think we win tomorrow....but its not like there isnt logical reasons for thinking we might lose.   This is EXACTLY the type of game we poop the bed in every year....sometimes more than once a year.  

Archived