• Week 3 at Chicago
    • Week 4 at Baltimore
    • Week 5 vs Jacksonville
    • Week 6 at Kansas City
    • Week 7 vs Bengals
    • Week 8 at Detroit
    • Never!!! 16-0 Baby!!!!! :)

10 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

Eagles have a loss. I did forget about the Falcons. Who should or at least could have lost today and easily could have lost week 1. I still can't respect them even if they avoid that Super Bowl hangover. They're soft to me. Softer than the Steelers.

That overturned play shocked me. It seemed like one of those "whatever was called on the field" deals. What a huge call on what appeared to an inconclusive replay to me but I'm biased as I have both Stafford and Tate for FF.  

8 hours ago, Chieferific said:

Change the thread title to "Again" and I pick Baltimore. They got embarrassed by a mirror team and will be fired up. We lose to an inferior team and don't always bounce back with ferocity. The Ravens will. 

I dunno.....could fatigue get to them from the travel?  If they get blown out then I wouldn't blame their fans for using this excuse. 

In reality, pretty much the entire AFC looks weaker.   Denver was beaten by Buffalo.    Oakland was embarrassed by the Redskins.    Even the Patriots dont look like the world beaters they usually are (although I still believe they are the team to beat).  The Chiefs are the only team that have looked consistently strong thus far, and I still dont trust Reid or Alex Smith when it really matters.

I still believe we will lose vs Baltimore.....and after that, we will see how this team responds.     Will it be like last year where we turned on the Jets, or will be like 2012 when we promised to raise hell, only to resign to mediocrity?    

The Jags game could be a tough one, possibly another loss.  If well lose tot he ravens as well, then we are below .500 and this is never good but is still early. The league right now is a level field mostly, the playoffs race might have a few new teams this year if usual suspects have injuries. Our O is healthy and should put up 40 a game, and where we are:ph34r:

Archived