2010s Thriller - Official FF BMET (Poll)

Deadpulse

Thriller  

26 members have voted

1. 1. 2010s

• Sicario
    • Prisoners
    • Bone Tomahawk
    • Black Swan
    • The Town
    • Get Out
    • Nightcrawler
    • Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
    • Shutter Island
    • A Quiet Place
    • Gone Girl

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/11/2020 at 08:00 PM

In this thread we will be deciding the 1st entrant into the FF Best Movie Ever Tournament - Thriller movie from the 2010s!

Please see rules at the following thread:

Poll is up and there can only be one! Keep in mind the amount of votes the winner receives will help determine seeding in the bracket, so dont stop voting for the movie you think deserve the spot because its winning by a landslide, your vote will still count! Polling will close Saturday, 4/11/2020 at 4pm EST. 

@Calvert28  @Pickle Rick@Uncle Buck@THE DUKE @FinneasGage   @Dome @The Orca @August4th @thrILL! @Malfatron @Elky @daboyle250 @rackcs @MikeT14 @Daniel @MWil23 @seminoles1 @scar988 @JoshstraDaymus @JonStark @animaltested @Ozzy @Bullet Club @AlexGreen#20 @Fresh Prince @KManX89 @TENINCH @SlevinKelevra @bucsfan333 @Ray Reed @Bucketheadsdad @kingseanjohn

Oh you gotta be freaking kidding me. Been busy and didn't make the list cause I thought Joker was a lock to get in lol.

I'm gonna go with Sicario. It really brought a certain sort of gritty uneasiness to the way it described the drug trade that alot of people just dont want to see.

It was well made with interesting characters Benecio, that man can act anything. 

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

This is a tough one. It's between Sicario, Prisoners, Shutter Island, and A Quiet Place for me.

I really need to watch some of these that I haven't seen though.

Pick A Quiet Place. 

Let's make it win. 

Only other one I would give it to would be Bone Tomahawk. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

There's no question about this.... Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis sex scene... Enough said.

It does have that going for it but the rest of the movie was pretty dull, IMO.

I went with The Quiet Place.  It was legitimately a very good thriller.

Edited by Uncle Buck
  • Like 1

Everyone vote for A Quiet Place

Twenty years from now nobody is going to remember The Town as anything more than a pretty solid heist movie.
Twenty years from now nobody is going to remember Gone Girl as anything more than the movie where a crazy lady framed Doogie Howser of rape.
Twenty years from now nobody is going to remember Black Swan as anything more than pretentious drivel with a lesbian sex scene.

Twenty years from now A Quiet Place is going to be this decade's version of a rich man's Tremors.  A timeless creature feature. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

It does have that going for it but the rest of the movie was pretty dull, IMO.

I went with The Quiet Place.  It was legitimately a very good thriller.

Nah, it is a horror movie and lost obviously in that category, then lost in Sci Fi now is in this.   What put in into drama then fantasy if it loses here.  It is a horror movie creature feature with an awful crap *** creature.  

latest?cb=20181219001846