2 Weeks Out Mock Draft

WindyCity

16 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Where would you rank him, priority wise? If he's there, do you consider it a no-brainer pick, or would you rather go for Mims, Ruiz, Jackson, etc.? 

He would be a low priority for me. Trade down target.

I wouldn’t pick him over any of the guys listed.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

It wasn't subpar, it was flat out bad. The previous season wasn't anything special, either. When the offense is actually worse when he's on the field--taking losses because he's convinced he's going to out-maneuver the entire defense, or scrambling horizontally instead of plowing ahead vertically--then yeah, that's pretty much the embodiment of a bust, in my book. The guy was awful. Now, granted, he was misused, and that factors into it...but he had maybe a handful of good plays the entire year. And that's on him. I hope he turns it around, and I'm forced to eat my words, but he was so fundamentally unsound that I kind of doubt I'll ever have to. 

Chocolate Badger is a beast ! Except for ARob and Monty, everyone on Offense was horrendous ! Lil TC tried to do too much sometimes but the O last season was BROKEN from top to bottom with Arob and Monty flashes ....... this clearly speaks more to coaching/execution as the problem, not Talent. How do all 5 of your starting olineman all have a bad year ???

6 hours ago, WindyCity said:

It wasn't bad, it was flat out horrendous.

Having him on the field was totally useless. 18 explosive plays in 2019 down to 2. YAC yards cut in 1/2. 

^

sorry didn't let me quote you both in my post for some reason

13 minutes ago, SLCbear said:

Chocolate Badger is a beast ! Except for ARob and Monty, everyone on Offense was horrendous ! Lil TC tried to do too much sometimes but the O last season was BROKEN from top to bottom with Arob and Monty flashes ....... this clearly speaks more to coaching/execution as the problem, not Talent. How do all 5 of your starting olineman all have a bad year ???

Because the OL was over rated because of their 2018 performance.

It wasn’t just on the OL, Cohen was bad.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

It wasn't subpar, it was flat out bad. The previous season wasn't anything special, either. When the offense is actually worse when he's on the field--taking losses because he's convinced he's going to out-maneuver the entire defense, or scrambling horizontally instead of plowing ahead vertically--then yeah, that's pretty much the embodiment of a bust, in my book. The guy was awful. Now, granted, he was misused, and that factors into it...but he had maybe a handful of good plays the entire year. And that's on him. I hope he turns it around, and I'm forced to eat my words, but he was so fundamentally unsound that I kind of doubt I'll ever have to. 

Right. He used to go sideline to sideline a lot and go OOB, but would typically start kinda pounding north/south to end the run. This year he just ran out every. Single. Play.

• Like 1