B Stan's Post Cooks Trade Mock

BStanRamFan

**Rams trade #57 and #199 to the Raiders for #81 and #91.** This trade was accepted on DraftNetworks.com and all players were taken via Mock Draft app. 

#52 JK Dobbins RB OSU

#81 Joshua Uche EDGE Mich

#84 Jordan Brooks ILB Texas Tech

#91 Tyler Biadasz IOL Wisconsin

#104 K'Von Wallace S Clemson

#126 Devin Duvernay WR Texas

#234 Jacob Breeland TE Oregon 

This is how I would do it. I love Dobbins. He's my must have player at #52 and I really hope the Rams get him. Henderson and Dobbins are a top 5 RB duo year one. 

Uche, Brooks, and Wallace will play significant snaps on defense with Wallace taking over Rapp/Christians role as hybrid S/LB.

Biadasz can compete with Corbett at LG year one and slide over to C in 2021 if Blythe struggles. Rams like versatility in their linemen.

Duvernay replaces Cooks as the deep threat although we will be playing more 12 personnel, but still great to have and also new PR/KR.

Breeland to compete with Mundt for TE3 and play special teams. 

• Like 3

On 4/10/2020 at 10:37 AM, BStanRamFan said:

**Rams trade #57 and #199 to the Raiders for #81 and #91.** This trade was accepted on DraftNetworks.com and all players were taken via Mock Draft app. 

#52 JK Dobbins RB OSU

#81 Joshua Uche EDGE Mich

#84 Jordan Brooks ILB Texas Tech

#91 Tyler Biadasz IOL Wisconsin

#104 K'Von Wallace S Clemson

#126 Devin Duvernay WR Texas

#234 Jacob Breeland TE Oregon 

This is how I would do it. I love Dobbins. He's my must have player at #52 and I really hope the Rams get him. Henderson and Dobbins are a top 5 RB duo year one. 

Uche, Brooks, and Wallace will play significant snaps on defense with Wallace taking over Rapp/Christians role as hybrid S/LB.

Biadasz can compete with Corbett at LG year one and slide over to C in 2021 if Blythe struggles. Rams like versatility in their linemen.

Duvernay replaces Cooks as the deep threat although we will be playing more 12 personnel, but still great to have and also new PR/KR.

Breeland to compete with Mundt for TE3 and play special teams. 

if we get an RB at 52, I would want it to be Clyde Edwards-Helaire. I think he's going to be a beast. I haven't seen a weakness in his game and I think he'd be a great fit. Especially if he splits time with Henderson