Who Don't You Want at #30

Redt

1 hour ago, Jaegybomb said:

$10 on venmo Aiyuk has a better pff score year 1 than Reagor :)

I wanted to like Reagor based on his measurables, but his "film" (aka highlight reel) underwhelmed and he looked awkward running and catching drills at combine. Doesn't appear natural whatsoever. Looks like a hard bust to me and I wanted to like him.

He's 1 of maybe 5 players I read/watched anything about this year lol

I'm certain a rookie WR can make an impact, Deebo looked pretty damn good last year and that same guy is available to us at #30, but who is it? I think Reagor is the closest comp and could offer difference making special teams ability at PR. Mims excelled at the Senior Bowl ala Deebo and fits all of the dimensions that Gutey seems to prefer. Jefferson is smooth, smart, and reliable which would make him  Rodgers  compatible. Honestly, I would be okay with any of these guys at #30, but I have no preference for position and want BPA at #30, obviously BPA is in the eye of the beholder, as is WPA.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Redt said:

For me Austin Jackson, guy got beat like a drum every time he played against what will be NFL rusher's.

His upside, he is young and checks all of the physical boxes, but in my eyes he just doesn't have what it takes.

He had a pretty darn strong game against Bradlee Anae of Utah who will be a mid round pick.

He was fine to good against Notre Dame. He didn't embarrass himself against Oregon?

That's a brutal offense to play LT in. If you're going to throw 60 times a game and not run the ball, Every snap is a pressure package rep. USC had a backup QB for the entire second half of the game against Iowa, and they threw the ball 48 times and ran it (not including QBs) 13 times. 

Edited by AlexGreen#20

4 hours ago, Brit Pack said:

Trade back! I don't want to stay up till 4am UK time and not have a pick to go to bed with

While i think a trade back would probably be a good idea for the team, like you I would find it hugely disappointing to stay up for hours and hours through the night for.........nothing.

Sacrilegious thought - simply go to bed Thursday night and see what happened at 8am, next morning   yikes.gif  whatever.gif

18 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Why don’t you like Hamler? 

I mean I don't dislike the guy. It's just, I'm tired of seeing teams be more physical than us. That's always our Achilles heal. I want to bring in players that will punish other teams with a little more physicality. I acknowledge speed is ultra important as well. I just think we can get a guy with enough speed who also brings physicality to the team. I think Hamler could be a difference maker, but I do not believe he is worth a first round selection.

Edited by rthom348
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

While i think a trade back would probably be a good idea for the team, like you I would find it hugely disappointing to stay up for hours and hours through the night for.........nothing.

Sacrilegious thought - simply go to bed Thursday night and see what happened at 8am, next morning   yikes.gif  whatever.gif

Missing what Santa got for us would definitely be sacrilegious!!! What I did a couple of year ago as I was away for an event was get up just after the draft had ended and watched it as live on gamepass. I'm feeling old, I might do that again...:)

17 hours ago, incognito_man said:

I wanted to like Reagor based on his measurables, but his "film" (aka highlight reel) underwhelmed and he looked awkward running and catching drills at combine. Doesn't appear natural whatsoever. Looks like a hard bust to me and I wanted to like him.

He's 1 of maybe 5 players I read/watched anything about this year lol

He ran a 3.9 on Bleacher Report didn't you see?