Stardew Valley

Elky

Anyone else play this? Started a new playthrough a couple of weeks ago and just completed the final bundle and filled my greenhouse with Ancient Fruit.

Setting up my farm to primarily produce truffles (not going to waste resources and time with the oil), diamonds, aged Ancient Fruit wine and caviar for money.

Starting year 4 and my big project is going to stockpiling Lucky Lunches and Triple Shot Expressos to get to the bottom of the Skull Cavern.

Edited by Elky

I've been playing a ton of SW lately. In this playthrough I'm in spring year 2, and just need tree fruit to complete the bundles. 

Once I have a good supply of milk/cheese for cooking, I'll sell my cows and have all pigs for truffles. I'll slowly sell off my chickens as I  hatch dinosaurs. The greenhouse will be ancient fruit for wine. 

On 4/10/2020 at 4:20 PM, Elky said:

Anyone else play this? Started a new playthrough a couple of weeks ago and just completed the final bundle and filled my greenhouse with Ancient Fruit.

Setting up my farm to primarily produce truffles (not going to waste resources and time with the oil), diamonds, aged Ancient Fruit wine and caviar for money.

Starting year 4 and my big project is going to stockpiling Lucky Lunches and Triple Shot Expressos to get to the bottom of the Skull Cavern.

I started a new playthrough after seeing this thread last night.  This is only my second playthrough but I forgot how much I like this game.  I got near the end of Year 2 in my first playthrough.  I definitely don't know as much about the end game as you.

This is one of my favourite games of all time. However I have problems playing now because I always end up just being a Starfruit Wine Factory

Once you get Junimo's the game is over. I wake up and they're picking allof the Strawberries/Blueberries/Cranberries. I get on my horse and ride to my empty barn's because taking care of them was annoying. I go to the mine and collect Iridium Ore to add to my hundreds of bars. 

Every time I start over I can't help but rush to finish the center but once I do I just go down the same path lol 

Edited by JBURGE
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

This is one of my favourite games of all time. However I have problems playing now because I always end up just being a Starfruit Wine Factory

Once you get Junimo's the game is over. I wake up and they're picking allof the Strawberries/Blueberries/Cranberries. I get on my horse and ride to my empty barn's because taking care of them was annoying. I go to the mine and collect Iridium Ore to add to my hundreds of bars. 

Every time I start over I can't help but rush to finish the center but once I do I just go down the same path lol 

If you REALLY want to bank, stock up on Rare Seeds in Spring and Summer. At 2k gold for just the base, it's more profitable than gold star Starfruit.

5 minutes ago, Elky said:

If you REALLY want to bank, stock up on Rare Seeds in Spring and Summer. At 2k gold for just the base, it's more profitable than gold star Starfruit.

Yeah but aren't rare seeds harder to get? I got a couple and was using a seed machine for a while and got fed up with it.

2 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Yeah but aren't rare seeds harder to get? I got a couple and was using a seed machine for a while and got fed up with it.

Travel Cart sells them every Friday and Sunday in Spring and Summer.

37 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

So i just finished Spring Year 1.  What do you recommend I upgrade first, my watering can?  Watering my plants is taking all of my energy.  

I always do axe and pickaxe first. I've never done the watering can.

Once you get sprinklers you never use the watering can again

On 4/14/2020 at 11:44 AM, Heimdallr said:
On 4/14/2020 at 11:06 AM, MKnight82 said:

So i just finished Spring Year 1.  What do you recommend I upgrade first, my watering can?  Watering my plants is taking all of my energy.  

I always do axe and pickaxe first. I've never done the watering can.

Once you get sprinklers you never use the watering can again

I do pickaxe, axe, and watering can as early as possible. I don't typically upgrade watering can more than once though. Just make sure @MKnight82 obviously that you check the weather in the morning and upgrade the watering can on a day where it says it's raining tomorrow. That is probably the biggest factor in how early I upgrade the watering can, but at this point I usually have all 3 done before Summer starts