Sleepers?

NYRaider

3 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

My sleeper is S/ILB Khaleke Hudson from Michigan. He fits in the modern defense, broke the record for TFL in a single game, led the nation in blocked punts, ran a 4.5, and put up 30 reps on the bench. Could be a tone setter on special teams right away and develop into a “chess piece” on defense. Can blitz as well, had 8.5 sacks in 2017.

He could be a good versatile player. Patriots...

Devin Duvernay is my favorite "middle round" prospect. I think he goes a lot earlier than most draft sites have him projected as he is all over the place on draft sites ranging from 3rd round to undrafted. Would love to see the Saints grab him in the 3rd round, but wouldn't be surprised if he went in the 2nd round with his combo of great hands, excellent speed, physicality and production. 

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

Quintez Cephus will be a ProBowler one day if drafted by the right team. Ceiling is a high end WR2

I really like him, but that 40 time was very concerning. He ran all-time slow. Weird, because I thought he would time very well. He looks explosive in college. 

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

I really like him, but that 40 time was very concerning. He ran all-time slow. Weird, because I thought he would time very well. He looks explosive in college. 

Football speed matters more and I'm sure if he had a pro-day it would have propelled him into the 4th round. Today, I think he slips to 5th-6th which is absurd to me. 

4 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Football speed matters more and I'm sure if he had a pro-day it would have propelled him into the 4th round. Today, I think he slips to 5th-6th which is absurd to me. 

He had a Pro Day. The time reported is a 4.62.

4 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Terrible. How could the Wisconsin staff do that to him? All other colleges are reporting a record high amount of 4.3 40's and Wisconsin is out here reporting the truth. Awful. 

I believe his Pro Day was before the shutdown.

36 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Terrible. How could the Wisconsin staff do that to him? All other colleges are reporting a record high amount of 4.3 40's and Wisconsin is out here reporting the truth. Awful. 

Because they were probably lying too, and he ran a 4.7+.....again.  Cephus did have solid agility numbers and a good vert though, I could see him carving out a good role as a slot WR for a team.

Edited by THE DUKE