Build A City Mock Draft - Signup/Chat Thread (Filled, Draft Starts 4/14)

jcrell623

6 minutes ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

Yea DJW used to be in them every year when i ran it. He will be a good add. Him, BcB, Nick, and Saxxy used to do them. Idk if Saxxy is still around, but he might want to join. 

Yeah let’s just cap it at 12. That’s a big field and the more people we have the more chance people will drop halfway through. 

if we can get another tonight I think we can start drafting tomorrow

1 minute ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

Oh snap, just went and looked at the 2015, and you were in it jcrell. lol I didnt remember! Good deal. lol I was going to link it to you in case you wanted a little help, but im guessing you already have looked it over. lol 

Me, JV, Billsguy, TomCody, Ray, and a bunch of other guys from here got together and made a facebook group called FaceBook All Sports (FaceBook No Sports right now) and we run all our drafts on there now. Soooooo much smoother and faster. I am still pretty active on here with mock drafts and things like that though. But we still run this every year and do different drafts every week. We just finished a NCAA Football draft where you could only draft teammates. So you picked 2 players at a time and filled a whole roster, ton of fun. Search it and join if you want, we will accept the invite. Not trying to pull anyone off of here obviously. Its just another source of drafts haha 

I’ll take a look. Yeah you and I used to switch off running these so definitely not my first rodeo. Just haven’t been on in a few years. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kurgan said:

I would be down to play or judge/do writeups on actual games if that is still going to be a thing.

Not great on NHL stuff, but I can work it out.

we're looking for a 12th so that would be great. hopefully my buddy's account gets verified soon....

Assuming you are in, are you guys down to start draft tomorrow? I'm thinking we try to knock out 2 rounds a day w 30 min time slots from 10AM EST to 10PM EST. That work for everyone?

@NickChowaniec @MikeT14 @LinderFournette @Heymangold @bcb1213 @festiveonion @HoboRocket @CHOMP_CHOMP @djw4bucs @kurgan

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jcrell623 said:

we're looking for a 12th so that would be great. hopefully my buddy's account gets verified soon....

Assuming you are in, are you guys down to start draft tomorrow? I'm thinking we try to knock out 2 rounds a day w 30 min time slots from 10AM EST to 10PM EST. That work for everyone?

@NickChowaniec @MikeT14 @LinderFournette @Heymangold @bcb1213 @festiveonion @HoboRocket @CHOMP_CHOMP @djw4bucs @kurgan

im good with that

4 minutes ago, jcrell623 said:

FYI I will randomize the draft order of the Cornerstones rounds later this evening using random.org.

I can also randomize the 4 separate league drafts, but I was thinking we should maybe try to do hockey first because if we leave it to last I think we will lose participation/defeat the purpose of Franchise Cornerstone rounds.

6 minutes ago, jcrell623 said:

I'm game for whatever. Looking forward to it. 

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

I know absolutely almost nothing about the NHL but this sounds like a fun exercise. If San Francisco is still available i will take them.

I think we just filled our 12th team unfortunately unless someone above is backing out. Anyone want a co-GM?

I don't know how to do graphics and stuff, I am a bit of a dinosaur.  I don't know how to do the graphics on the roster page.

I am going to be Pittsburgh if I am in.  Obs Penguins, Pirates and Steelers.  I would need to relocate a NBA team or I could bring back the Condors from the ABA.

5 minutes ago, kurgan said:

I don't know how to do graphics and stuff, I am a bit of a dinosaur.  I don't know how to do the graphics on the roster page.

I am going to be Pittsburgh if I am in.  Obs Penguins, Pirates and Steelers.  I would need to relocate a NBA team or I could bring back the Condors from the ABA.

Anything works, let me know.