Pick a Position: ROUND 1

Shanedorf

Pick a Position: Round 1   

49 members have voted

1. 1. Dream Scenario: Assume there are highly regarded & equally talented players available at every position - which position are YOU selecting in ROUND 1

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/20/2020 at 11:20 PM

1 hour ago, Golfman said:

Value is in the eye of the beholder. Not sure I'd be reaching for OT. I can see Jones, but not sure Jackson or Niang are worthy of the 30th pick. Again, I also believe you can get same talent mid-round 2 if you think guys like Niang are first round worthy. 

Fatties always get overdrafted.  On average of the last five drafts, we've had 5.6 OL go in the first round.  If you throw out 2017, it goes up a full OL to 6.5 OL drafted.  Going down the list, you can pretty much pencil in Andrew Thomas, Tristian Wirfs, Mekhi Becton, and Jedrick Wills.  With the exception of the 2017 class, we've had at least 2 IOL taken in the first round in the last five drafts.  Figure someone will take Cesar Ruiz in there, and probably a surprise IOL in there.