Which teams will be the biggest risers and fallers in 2020?

notthatbluestuff

As in, which teams will experience the greatest jump or fall in their win totals from 2019?

Sure, a lot depends on the draft, but just to get a head start:

Risers:

Tampa Bay
Indianapolis
Pittsburgh
Washington 
Buffalo

Fallers:

Houston
San Francisco 
New England 
Green Bay

Edited by notthatbluestuff

1 hour ago, August4th said:

risers: Chargers, Browns, Lions, Colts

fallers: Seahawks, Packers, Ravens, Pats

If we are talking purely wins and losses, this would be my list.

I think teams like Green Bay and Baltimore technically lose more games, but still make the playoffs. Seattle and New England will drop like a rock. I’d include Houston as a faller too.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Elky said:

You guys are really underestimating Bill Belichick; the man is 15-6 without Brady since 2001.

Belichick is great but the roster is worse even disregarding the loss of Brady. When you factor the QB situation in, it's even worse. By no means are the Pats done forever but I think it'll be a down year. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Belichick is great but the roster is worse even disregarding the loss of Brady. When you factor the QB situation in, it's even worse. By no means are the Pats done forever but I think it'll be a down year. 

That's another thing; people are underestimating Jarrett Stidham too.

2 hours ago, Elky said:

That's another thing; people are underestimating Jarrett Stidham too.

He can't be any better than Brady from last year. I have faith in BB and Stidham. What I don't have faith in is this offense. We have no WRs or TEs. and have no cap space to fix it. IMO Edelman is done physically. The hearts there but body has taken a pounding.

The only WR with any promise is Meyers. Harry might have some (3/4 depth chart) minimal impact, however he is not the answer.

Here is the major problem. The Pats can't draft a WR to save their lives . They have a skill set in mind however it doesn't relate to today's game. EX  You draft an Outside WR in the 1st round with no quickness and runs a 40 yard dash little under 4.6   They still consider size and blocking important when drafting a wide out.

Lastly Do you think Andy Reid would draft Harry in the 1st round. Hell no !!! Reid would go for someone like Mecole Hardman wait oh, he did, 20 picks later!!!  Bye the way, Samuals when after Harry as well in the 2nd RD.

Still have faith in BB overall team success but not picking WR.

Edited by m haynes

5 minutes ago, m haynes said:

The same way they under estimated,  A Rogers and T Brady.  It to easy to put up some foolish Gif. You and everyone have no clue what Stidhan will do. And that includes me as well.

If no one has any clue how Stidham will do, how is he being underestimated? 

• Like 6

Just now, m haynes said:

I don't play riddles

If no one has any clue then he’s impossible to underestimate. 

Unknown quarterbacks aren’t going to get faith because most of them don’t deserve it. Those who do, usually have draft pedigree to back them. Stidham doesn’t have that. No one’s going to put any thought into a mid-rounder with no starting experience, and deservedly so.

• Like 5