Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

3236812-2017.05.23-11.21.png

WELCOME HEROES

EXPOSITION ALERT: (Just a quick summary of how we got to where we are)

Overwatch is set sixty years into the future of a fictionalized Earth, thirty years after the resolution of the "Omnic Crisis". Prior to the Omnic Crisis, humanity had been in a golden age of prosperity and technology development. Humans developed robots with artificial intelligence called "Omnics", which were produced worldwide in automated "omnium" facilities and put to use to achieve economic equality. The Omnic Crisis began when the omniums started producing a series of lethal, hostile robots, which turned against humankind. The United Nations quickly formed Overwatch, an international task force to combat the omnic threat and restore order.

Two veteran soldiers were put in charge of Overwatch; Gabriel Reyes and Jack Morrison. Though Overwatch successfully quelled the robotic uprising and brought a number of talented individuals to the forefront, a rift developed between Reyes and Morrison, and Morrison became the leader of Overwatch while Reyes took charge of Blackwatch, Overwatch's covert operations division. Overwatch maintained peace across the world for several decades in what was called the "Overwatch Generation," but the rift between Morrison and Reyes intensified. Several allegations of wrongdoing and failures were leveled at Overwatch, leading to a public outcry against the organization and in-fighting between its members, prompting the UN to investigate the situation. During this, an explosion destroyed Overwatch's headquarters in Switzerland, purportedly killing Morrison and Reyes among others.

However, rumors often times can be just that. Both would prove to be alive, but not immediately recognizable. Morrison acted as a Batman-esque Vigilante, and Reyes would go on to join up with the infamous and mysterious Talon terrorist organization. But one day, there was an echo of days past... a very... loud echo.

Notes:

• Up to 26 players
  • Would like 20 minimum
  • All powers are single use unless specified
  • Every character has some ability
  • The 25 (or 26) potential characters are the 25 heroes of the current overwatch game
  • I tried to make their ability match them thematically
  • I will at some point throughout the game give each side an objective in order to get 1 random living team member an additional ULTIMATE ability

THE BADDIES

Rules:

1. Every night, there will be a lynch. Vote for the person you want to lynch by bolding your vote. Highest vote-getter is lynched. If for whatever reason I happen to be late votes can change until I call night.

2. At night (after the lynch), this is where most of the abilities will take place. For instance, mafia will be able to place a hit on a player.
   You may send your moves in advance.

3. Do not edit your post. I will punish you in some way. I can alter the punishment at my discretion, I will not play favorites.

4. Do NOT post your PMs in thread. Do NOT copy+paste anything from your PMs verbatim. You must use your own words.

5. Mafia may be given safe-claim abilities.

6. All moves are single use unless stated otherwise.

7. PM me your moves early, you can always change it later.

8. If you don't vote for 2 straight days, you will be killed.

9. Talon (mafia) must send their own moves in. 

10. No communication about the game outside the thread.

11. If "Mass Claiming" starts to happen, bad things will happen to your team.

Start of Day 1
Start of Day 2
Start of Day 3
Start of Day 4

1. MathMan Doomfist Hit (Night 2) & Bastion Hit (Night 2) - Soldier 76
2. domepatrol91 Lynch Night 3 - Widowmaker
3. kingseanjohn Talon Hit Night 2 - Mercy
4. Matts4313 Talon Hit Night 3 - Genji
5. james.mcmurry13 Talon Hit Night 5 - Lucio
6. theuntouchable
7. EliteTexan80 Talon Hit Night 1 - Junkrat
8. Ragnarok