Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, theuntouchable said:

He went hard after malf and hard after tlo. You don't tunnel that hard as mafia. 

I don't think that is true at all.

Also, I tunneled that hard at RMIB. We do the same thing but he can't be mafia and I have to be?

You're far off here

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Yeah more or less. I think at least. Rounds will be in hour intervals tomorrow with the first night being at 6 PM EST, and then each hour after.

Can you clear up the claiming rules? Should they only claim if they are the runaway lynch or have pertinent information? Or could they claim if they could clear themselves?

On 9/27/2017 at 8:20 AM, Woz said:

Ask and ye shall receive

Yo @domepatrol91, @beezee, @Jlash, @11sanchez11, @Hockey5djh, @RandyMossIsBoss, and @MookieMonster: make up your freakin' minds already! :D

This is d1. Did mafia decide to place their votes late? Dome, RMIB and mookie are on here as is hockey/tk3. Did the ones who were in [spam] decide to wait until it calmed down before voting?

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Ok well you guys have put me in a tight space so I have to claim, I am Hammond. My ability is that I can take the identity of any role for 1 night and gain their ability. I am not Talon, trust me.

Image result for overwatch hammond

I applaud your effort.

So there has been a lot of rhetoric on people "being cleared" and lining up the lynches of the "non-cleared"

This is obviously a huge risk, considering if one of those "cleared" names is incorrect, it completely destroys the numbers.

Can one of the people who seem to have a long list of "cleared civs" state the list, and the evidence by which those people are cleared?

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

So there has been a lot of rhetoric on people "being cleared" and lining up the lynches of the "non-cleared"

This is obviously a huge risk, considering if one of those "cleared" names is incorrect, it completely destroys the numbers.

Can one of the people who seem to have a long list of "cleared civs" state the list, and the evidence by which those people are cleared?

What "cleared" civs are you referring to that you need cleared up?

Archived