Greatest Jets draft ever

J_E_T_$

Oh man I remember that draft. That was a great one. The that always comes to mind is when the Jets passed on Warren Sapp and picked Kyle Brady. The crowed booed him so bad. My mom asked me why they where booing him I told her because we wanted Sapp. My mom said well that is not fair he has not even put a jersey on yet and they are booing him. Yes that is the Jet fans for ya. 

Is that the best Jets draft? We actually use to draft well in the early 2000. I think the 2006 draft was better.

Mangold: Border line HoF

Ferguson: Future Jets ring of honor

Contributors: Eric Smith, Brad Smith, Drew Coleman and Leon Washington

2000 has Pennington, Ellis, Abraham and Coles. 

33 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Is that the best Jets draft? We actually use to draft well in the early 2000. I think the 2006 draft was better.

Mangold: Border line HoF

Ferguson: Future Jets ring of honor

Contributors: Eric Smith, Brad Smith, Drew Coleman and Leon Washington

2000 has Pennington, Ellis, Abraham and Coles. 

Dam close.....Mangold is one of my favorite players ever, but 2000 had 4 solid starters including a QB

8 minutes ago, J_E_T_$ said:

Dam close.....Mangold is one of my favorite players ever, but 2000 had 4 solid starters including a QB

Yea on second thought, got to take the 2000 class.

Man we had some solid drafts between 2000-2006. There was the odd Nugent pick. But we drafted solid.

Was Terry Bradway underrated as an executive? I recall even before he got the GM spot him being the key scout person on the team.

2 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

Oh man I remember that draft. That was a great one. The that always comes to mind is when the Jets passed on Warren Sapp and picked Kyle Brady. The crowed booed him so bad. My mom asked me why they where booing him I told her because we wanted Sapp. My mom said well that is not fair he has not even put a jersey on yet and they are booing him. Yes that is the Jet fans for ya. 

I must be slipping I remember only three first round picks that year not four. I forgot Kyle Brady who was never much as a offensive threat.

1 hour ago, SDotNova said:

Yea on second thought, got to take the 2000 class.

Man we had some solid drafts between 2000-2006. There was the odd Nugent pick. But we drafted solid.

Was Terry Bradway underrated as an executive? I recall even before he got the GM spot him being the key scout person on the team.

The nugent pick really wasn’t too crazy considering how we should’ve beat pittsburgh the year before but Obrien missed 2 kicks.

• Like 2

It's been such a long time since we drafted well. Tannenbaum put us in cap hell but we had some exciting times when he was gm. 

Idzik and maccagnan were 2 of the worst ever.

I wish we were able to bring in a coach like andy Reid who wins everywhere he goes.  We always end up with lame coached like gase.