Ranking Your Favorite Superheroes

bigbadbuff

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It's fun because roughly 50% of the current Texans roster and future draft picks got snapped away.

But I’m the end, he proves victorious, acquiring Cook, whose sole weakness is head trauma. How will it end?!?!

Tune in next week for our next installment:

BOB vs ostracizing his Franchise QB, AKA Sherlock BOB vs Watson

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Personally, I really like the "such and such by day, such and such by night" superhero troupe. Which is why my favorite superhero is Bill O'Brien: headcoach by day, GM by night!

His power comes from the buttchin - the origin story tells us that it houses the souls of the McNair family.

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

His power comes from the buttchin - the origin story tells us that it houses the souls of the McNair family.

Be thankful that you just got some BoB ribbing. The original version of my post took @MWil23's and then noted that we may need to stick Harry Potter in the 3 spot because for some reason JFK and Ronald Reagan aren't answering their phones.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Be thankful that you just got some BoB ribbing. The original version of my post took @MWil23's and then noted that we may need to stick Harry Potter in the 3 spot because for some reason JFK and Ronald Reagan aren't answering their phones.

Do you really think ANYTHING can bother me at this point? My emotional scars run so deep you can see them.

I guess the Joke's on Dee...

• Like 1

Batman is probably the only DC one I give two craps about.  Marvel is where it's at with the movie stuff.  There, tough call between Captain America and Thor, but edge to Cap.  Then probably Spider Man after that: lots of good adaptations to work with.  Pretty big dropoff after that since I don't read comics.  Maybe Iron Man?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Batman is probably the only DC one I give two craps about.  Marvel is where it's at with the movie stuff.  There, tough call between Captain America and Thor, but edge to Cap.  Then probably Spider Man after that: lots of good adaptations to work with.  Pretty big dropoff after that since I don't read comics.  Maybe Iron Man?

I’m in the same boat. I watch the movies, haven’t read the comics