2000s Thriller - Official FF BMET (Poll)

Deadpulse

Thriller  

25 members have voted

1. 1. 2000s

• Zodiac
    • Eastern Promises
    • The Departed
    • Blood Diamond
    • Collateral
    • American Psycho
    • Inside Man
    • A History of Violence
    • A Law Abiding Citizen
    • The Prestige
    • No Country for Old Men
    • Memento
    • Oldboy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/13/2020 at 08:00 PM

In this thread we will be deciding the 2nd entrant into the FF Best Movie Ever Tournament - Thriller movie from the 2000s!

Please see rules at the following thread:

Poll is up and there can only be one! Keep in mind the amount of votes the winner receives will help determine seeding in the bracket, so dont stop voting for the movie you think deserve the spot because its winning by a landslide, your vote will still count! Polling will close Monday, 4/13/2020 at 4pm EST. 

@Calvert28  @Pickle Rick@Uncle Buck@THE DUKE @FinneasGage   @Dome @The Orca @August4th @thrILL! @Malfatron @Elky @daboyle250 @rackcs @MikeT14 @Daniel @MWil23 @seminoles1 @scar988 @JoshstraDaymus @JonStark @animaltested @Ozzy @Bullet Club @AlexGreen#20 @Fresh Prince @KManX89 @TENINCH @SlevinKelevra @bucsfan333 @Ray Reed @Bucketheadsdad @kingseanjohn

I went with The Prestige as well narrowly over Eastern Promises.  It looks like No Country for Old Men is running away with this spot, and while it's a good movie, I don't particularly enjoy it outside of Bardem.  I probably haven't seen it since the year it came out and have no real over riding desire to watch it anytime soon.

• Like 1