Almost There Mock 2020

Madmike90

6 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Disagree on Cohen. I think he's a one trick pony who, for whatever reason, showed signs of slowing down last year. I agree with everything else there, though. :)

I'm totally fine with one-trick ponies if they do something really well. Hopefully he gets back to being that, a quick receiving RB who can make plays in space. 

10 minutes ago, G08 said:

I think we really missed having a legit 'U' TE out there, and it exposed our offense and Cohen (not to mention poor line play but that's another conversation).

We agree on the lack of a quality TE, and that the line needs to play better. We disagree on Cohen. The guy is (or was) fast, but that's about it. He simply isn't a very good player. 

53 minutes ago, G08 said:

I think we really missed having a legit 'U' TE out there, and it exposed our offense and Cohen (not to mention poor line play but that's another conversation).

If Cohen needs a bunch of guys around him then he isn’t that good.

He was suppose to be a mismatch creator, instead he needs to have a U TE playing well to not be terrible?

He is a gimmick player who in ideal scenarios can create. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

If Cohen needs a bunch of guys around him then he isn’t that good.

He was suppose to be a mismatch creator, instead he needs to have a U TE playing well to not be terrible?

He is a gimmick player who in ideal scenarios can create. 

I dunno man... if we're being honest our whole offense went to **** without a legit 'U' TE...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, G08 said:

I dunno man... if we're being honest our whole offense went to **** without a legit 'U' TE...

I think blaming the U is too simplistic. I think a bunch of guys showed that they are very average and 2018 was not their sustainable level of play.

We over rated the talent going into 2019 and I fear we are doing the same.

Burton

Massie

Leno

Gabriel

Cohen

Trubiksy

All flopped and failed to recreate 2018 levels. If you can’t be good consistently then you aren’t good your average or below and punching up every once in awhile.

I am not including Daniels because the coaches screwed him.

• Like 1