Goldfish's Top 100

goldfishwars

8 hours ago, Brit Pack said:

Question, the other one that stood out to me was with regards to Blacklock. You have him the next guy on the Dline after Brown and Kinlaw and you got him at 20, why you like him so much and who is comp for him?

First step quickness. Stylistically I suppose Gerald McCoy when he was coming out - he's not in that tier though. 

5 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

I noticed you are pretty high on K’Von Wallace. Do you realistically think he could go in the late 2nd early 3rd? He’s one of my favorite mid-round guys for the Steelers. He was a little overshadowed by Simmons in college but he’s a stud. 

Yeah he's great. If I had to guess where he would go, maybe somewhere in round 3. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

I wouldn't say I'm low on Higgins, I just find him a harder projection to the NFL. He's been a very good college player, but something isn't aligning when you test that poorly at the stuff which is supposed to be your calling card. I had a kinda similar issue with JJ Arcega-Whiteside last year. Testing isn't the be-all, but man you gotta hit certain thresholds sometimes. 

I'd agree with you. I won't have watched anywhere near as much as you, but from the couple games and highlights I've seen - he sometimes struggles to get separation? Or isn't the best at it, at least. A lot of his catches seemed to be in traffic just soaring over schmucks. Which is great, but in the NFL you're not going to be that dominant.

That could be BS, I'll quickly add :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...