Aaron Judge for MVP? tbh?

mission27

Aaron Judge for MVP tbh?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Aaron Judge for MVP tbh?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, mission27 said:

Sanchez is great but he missed a month, has a 100+ point lower OPS, and has struggled behind the plate. 

I'm not gonna derail this thread but  his struggles behind the plate are very exaggerated.

Very biased, but I feel Judge has done enough in the first half and in Sept to be the MVP. One of the best first halfs ive ever seen.

1 hour ago, pollino14 said:

I'm not gonna derail this thread but  his struggles behind the plate are very exaggerated.

Very biased, but I feel Judge has done enough in the first half and in Sept to be the MVP. One of the best first halfs ive ever seen.

I agree they are exaggerated but he's not playing at a gold glove level, the way he did last year, or it might be closer. 

As it stands he's clearly not the MVP of this team.

54 minutes ago, mission27 said:

I agree they are exaggerated but he's not playing at a gold glove level, the way he did last year, or it might be closer. 

As it stands he's clearly not the MVP of this team.

He never was or will be GG-caliber at catcher.  The arm is great but everything else is average at best.

The added muscle really hurt his ability to block pitches and he lost confidence when you look at his mechanics.  I'm interested to see how he ages because while the weight he put on was intentional, he's already a big boy.

Just now, redsoxsuck05 said:

He never was or will be GG-caliber at catcher.  The arm is great but everything else is average at best.

The added muscle really hurt his ability to block pitches and he lost confidence when you look at his mechanics.  I'm interested to see how he ages because while the weight he put on was intentional, he's already a big boy.

Average receiving skills plus the best arm in baseball could make you a gold glover tbh. 

Archived