My only mock this year

ajura pyta

I don't like it that well for the Vikings. I question of Jefferson can play outside of the slot at the NFL, and I also question in a pretty deep WR draft, not going with someone Chaison at that pick and then Jackson is solid at 22. Overall for the Vikings, I think it's okay, but I'd be a little miffed if the first round picks went that way.

The best thing about this mock is knowing it will be the only one we have to sit through from you.

For that, we are thankful. 

Honestly after Mims, this is absolutely brutal for the Eagles.....just brutal

21. Denzel Mims- WR- Baylor---------- good pick
53. Bryce Hall- CB- Virginia-------------- not ridiculous but I don't think he is the best CB on the board but position makes sense
85. AJ Dillon- RB- Boston College------------ so glad you filled our 12th biggest need with a pick we don't even have. Solid
127. Steven Montez- QB- Colorado-----------------------  what? why? A UDFA level QB in the 4th....gross
145. Akeem Davis-Gaither- LB- Appalachian St.---------------------- love the player and the fit but you are on the drugs if you think he makes it here
146. Benito Jones- DT- Ole Miss------------------------------ Cox, Hargrave, Malik Jackson, Hassan Ridgeway. Eagles need this player....why??
168. Michael Turk- P- Arizona St.-------------------- a waste of a pick on an undraftable position that we already have filled with a good punter. I'm out. I'm all the way out.
190. Marcus Brown- DE- Missouri Western--------------- another UDFA level player that likely doesn't even make the team. Cool

Didn't address Safety which is a top 3 need and the Eagles 100% draft more than 1 WR and at least 1 OL.

On 13.4.2020 at 4:24 PM, ajura pyta said:

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

33. CJ Henderson- CB- Florida
49. Adam Trautman- TE- Dayton
102. Gabriel Davis- WR- UCF
147. Jordan Brooks- LB- Texas Tech
156. Raequan Williams- DT- Michigan St.
176. Ben Bartch- G- St. John's
195. Joshua Kelley- RB- UCLA
210. Stanford Samuels III- CB- Florida St.
217. Brian Cole II- S- Mississippi St.
245. Alex Taylor- OT- S Carolina St.

Nice haul for the 49ers, and with a few 2021 picks in the bag as well - I would however prefer a little different approach:

33. SF (from Cin)- CJ Henderson- CB- Florida
49. SF (from Pit)- Ross Blacklock- DT- TCU
102. SF (from Pit-comp)- Antonio Gandy-Golden- WR- Liberty
147. SF (from Cin)- JR Reed- S- Georgia
156. SF (from Den)- Kyle Murphy- G- Rhode Island
176. SF- Derrek Tuszka- LB- N. Dakota St.
195. SF(from Den)- Lynn Bowden Jr- WR- Kentucky
210. SF- McTelvin Agim- DT- Arkansas
217. SF (from Det)- Jake Hanson- C- Oregon
245. SF- Dalton Keene- TE- Virginia Tech

On 4/13/2020 at 10:24 AM, ajura pyta said:

With as many holes as the Bengals have, they cannot afford to pass on a potential generational talent to reach for a quarterback with the top pick.  If they take Burrow here, I think within five years he will be considered the guy taken instead of Chase Young and it will be considered a draft blunder compared to The Saints taking George Rogers #1 instead of Lawrence Taylor in 1981.

Love it, agreed. Burrow is a bust waiting to happen. Good luck Miami. Hope they give up all three picks for him.