Colts add new logo

RaidersAreOne

12 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

So it´s seven teams that are changing this season.

I know of

Rams

Falcons

Buccaneers 

Browns

and now Colts

Who am I missing?

Despite some of the changes being considered ugly at the moment by some, including myself, I think it's awesome teams are trying to modernize their image before it gets stale.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

The black Nike swoosh makes no sense for their color scheme. Terrible.

I do like the font update on the helmets.

Agreed, should've just been the darker blue they had awhile ago.

EVfhEG-XQAENSCq?format=jpg&name=large

wonder if they are going to do a black uniform next year year when they could pair it with a black helmet 

• Like 1

I’m not understanding where the “a kid made this” takes are coming from. It’s complex while being subtle. And it’s complexity isn’t just for the sake of it, there’s a lot this logo tells you. This isn’t something the average kid would  accomplish.

This logo speaks to all of the key elements of the franchise - location, team letter, primary team logo, and classic feel for a storied franchise.

I love it as a secondary logo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Duluther said:

I’m not understanding where the “a kid made this” takes are coming from. It’s complex while being subtle. And it’s complexity isn’t just for the sake of it, there’s a lot this logo tells you. This isn’t something the average kid would  accomplish.

This logo speaks to all of the key elements of the franchise - location, team letter, primary team logo, and classic feel for a storied franchise.

I love it as a secondary logo.

I think Kid is wrong, but over complication of a logo is more of an amateurish thing typically.
Usually brought on by the company or owner and not so much the design team. "We want this....and this....ooooo what about this?!?"
The state outline idea is also a bit overplayed at this point too.

The logo is a bit bogged down with elements. When you separate them they are both cleaner logos.

2NUfax4.png

For non-fans though, it'll rarely be seen. As a secondary logo it'll be ok yeah. 

Everything else besides the random black I like

• Like 2