Dude on youtube trade prop

valkrei

If we were to get the 9th pick for CJ, I would be excited. CJ is a great player but with cap space the team ahs and will have once they sign Pat, we won't be able to keep him.

Hypothetically if we got the 9th I would trade down and gain additional picks then trade our 32 overall pick(has a good ring to it) to the Colts for the 34 and 44th picks in the second. The more picks we can get, we can counter the large salary positions on the team with cheap talent. 

I'd make the trade if we believe we're going to lose Jones even next year.  I absolutely would wait too see who was available if possible.  Simmons would be the pick if he was there, otherwise a top CB.  Without Simmons there I think trading back for someone wanting to come up for Love/Herbert if he slips would be the pick.

7 minutes ago, EMAW_KSU said:

I'd make the trade if we believe we're going to lose Jones even next year.  I absolutely would wait too see who was available if possible.  Simmons would be the pick if he was there, otherwise a top CB.  Without Simmons there I think trading back for someone wanting to come up for Love/Herbert if he slips would be the pick.

I don't think simmons will be there but if we could trade back into the early 20's I would totally do that for a legit LB.  I would trade back #32 if both good QBs are still on the board.