Transfers & Rumors: Deadline Drama!

LeeEvans

I pray with all my heart there's no option to buy for Kovacic. Need him for life after Luka. Wonder if Valverde gets promoted to the first team or a more established player is brought in the squad - Lopetegui suggested the latter.

Excited to have Courtois but I have lots of love for Keylor so this is definitely bittersweet. Hope he lands in a good spot

Edited by Madridista

45 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I've heard that Anguissa was off to Fulham for 30M€. If true, lol. Very poor man version of Bakayoko. I think he is worth a fifth of this price

Honestly never heard of the player. I'm a little surprised by all the midfielders we're adding as I thought it was the strongest part of our team. Sounds like we're going to have a busy day, the amount of talent and pure number of players we have brought in is staggering. 

18 hours ago, drd23 said:

Spain has a squad rule that limits La Liga teams to 3 "foreign" players each - Barcelona are well over that limit.  Coutinho (unless he gets Portuguese citizenship through his wife by the end of the month), Arthur, Malcom, Vidal, Mina and Marlon are all "foreign", so they need to find a way to offload 2 or 3 of them and/or find ways to get any of the EU citizenship

(I say "foreign" because the list of countries that are not treated as such for these purposes is quite long and includes all EU countries, a bunch of other European countries, all African countries that are part of the Cotonou Agreement and most Caribbean countries off the top of my head)

Thanks for asking my question. That certainly explains a lot.

5 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Lol so United went for Godin? 

“We got issues at CB and time is ticking on the market. We desperately need to get a CB. Lets try go for the best CB in the world because, you know, we’re MANCHESTER UNITED”. 

Just how Barca went for Pogba... I call BS.