Transfers & Rumors: Deadline Drama!

LeeEvans

On 1/3/2019 at 10:04 AM, rcon14 said:

Arsenal would love Isco but apparently have no money to spend despite the fact that they are the second most profitable club in England.

Money would technically include wage bill - and the fact that we seem to be the only club in Europe that thinks UEFA will enforce FFP (and who knows?  on us or some other club that isn't making them money hand over fist, they might actually sanction us versus a slap on the wrist like other clubs have gotten, though I doubt that because that would open grounds for a challenge as to why certain other clubs haven't received more harsh punishment).

Seeing some scuttlebutt that Juve are trying to offer Khedira (who is out of contract in the summer too) as a player exchange to try to get Ramsey in Italy this month rather than in the summer.  Sorry, but hard pass on that one where a 30-year-old, oft-injured midfielder is concerned.

Some semi-reputable (generally I'd consider Sky Sports to be more reputable in this case, because of Ornstein, but this particular story is coming from Sky Italia) sources reporting that a Denis Suarez to Arsenal transfer may be on the verge - or rather, a loan for the remainder of this season with the option to buy in the summer.

11 hours ago, dotmotion said:

Apparently we have been linked to Turkish Messi v.50000000. 

With a Turk and Egyptian we are going to have the most rabid internet fan base ever.

You need a prominent East African.  Then your Twitter can rival ours and Chelsea's for the most unreasonable bunch of twits inmaginable.

2 hours ago, drd23 said:

And Chelsea have reportedly already rejected it xD  Willian must have compromising photos of Roman or something, because I wouldn't be able to accept this offer quick enough if I were running things

Majority of Chelsea fans would do that but this club seems to love this guy who performs well once every 5 games. Seriously. He’s 30, he’s the most inconsistent man in the world aside from Stugotz yet we wanna continue with this guy? 

Honestly, I’m pretty convinced that Barca could’ve offered us Dembele instead of Malcom and we still wouldvev turned it down.

Edited by Kip Smithers