Transfers & Rumors: Deadline Drama!

LeeEvans

14 hours ago, TedLavie said:

New Cardiff signing Emilliano Sala, former player of my hometown club (Bordeaux), was in a plane that disappeared above the Channel apparently. Very sad situation

Horrible situation.

Found out about this last night while watching one of the FM Twitch streamers I regularly watch. 😔 

14 minutes ago, drd23 said:

if this is the route bayern goes, wingers going to be green next year. would prefer a more finished product to replace ribery/robben, especially with coman's injury issues, but i guess could do worse than coman/gnabry/davies/hudson-odoi; could always get another guy at the next transfer window.

19 minutes ago, drd23 said:

We gotta let him go, but we should insert a buy back clause if so but I don’t think Bayern would go for it. If Leipzig were interested that be easier to do. Disappointed though. I guess we should replace him with Leon Bailey. 

He just turned 18 so you’d be hard pressed to find a player at that age to be demanding regular first team opportunities, so I think his expectations are a bit too high. On the other hand, you see Willian underperform every week and probably wonder why you aren’t getting the opportunities.