Transfers & Rumors: Deadline Drama!

LeeEvans

2 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Because of the same reasons why these teams (Chelsea in this case) are letting him go, they are more senior and ready made players on the team. Not enough room. This is a great move for him and Chelsea. 

Huh? I think you misread what I said. "I am surprised we don't see more of this type of signing from top teams".

By that, I meant I am surprised we don't see more established premier league teams like Southampton making these sort of signings from the bigger clubs in the premier league.

As a United fan, I am surprised players like Tuanzebe, B Williams, James Garner, Mengi, etc are candidates for this type of deal. I think clubs like United need to put their egos aside. By that, I mean them thinking the best way for these players to develop is to be in training at United everyday.

I totally disagree. These lads need to be playing proper mens football, not this U23 crap. I would happily sell Tuanzebe to a Premier League side for £10m and have to buy him back for £25m in 2 years time should we want to.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

I think Graelish is great but I don’t love it for City for that amount. I don’t think he’s what they needed and they could have gotten Lukaku (and potentially Messi, too) for 100 million. Now, if they also get Kane then forget what I said. It’s wild how they own FFP.

I agree. The hype around him is insane. I guess a decent comp to him could be Bernardo, maybe with more dribbling and less passing...not sure how they'll use him. Either coming in from left, or as an 8

56 minutes ago, persiandud said:

He's put off by the price because it prohibits him from leaving the club and advancing his career, I can understand that 

He doesn't actually want to go anywhere. I wouldn't buy what is written by Chelsea shills in the Telegraph.

Chelsea dumped him and he is still furious about that. He and his family love West Ham.

1 hour ago, Mega Ron said:

He doesn't actually want to go anywhere. I wouldn't buy what is written by Chelsea shills in the Telegraph.

Chelsea dumped him and he is still furious about that. He and his family love West Ham.

I mean, it's written practically everywhere,  not sure why you're singling out the Telegraph. Why do you think he keeps rejecting contract extensions by West Ham? He wants to move on, go to a big club and win trophies. West Ham was great for his formative years as a player, but every top player yearns for advancement. A move is unlikely to happen this window but there's next summer and West Ham will have to reduce their price