Mattia De Sciglio

Douglas Costa

Federico Bernardeschi

Medhi Benatia

Miralem Pjanic

Dani Alves

Paulo Dybala

Alex Sandro

It astounds me how they continue to get guys o the cheap year in and year out. Credit to them. 

5 minutes ago, Viewsfromthe206 said:

This market is insane. In the article, there's a picture of Dembele packing his car with luggage. Wonder if Barça stops their pursuit of Coutinho after spending this much, although rumors are they are prioritizing Coutinho over Dembele. 

If he's gone Dortmund really need another AM. Schurrle injured again

2 hours ago, texans_uk said:

Juventus do some great business. 

Sami Kherdira

Juan Cuadrado 

Mattia De Sciglio

Douglas Costa

Federico Bernardeschi

Medhi Benatia

Miralem Pjanic

Dani Alves

Paulo Dybala

Alex Sandro

I've was thinking that when I saw this latest signing. 

And I don't think a single 1 of them cost more than 35 mil. Crazy.

18 mil for Matuidi while 40 mil for Drinkwater

Edited by Kip Smithers

12 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

I've was thinking that when I saw this latest signing. 

And I don't think a single 1 of them cost more than 35 mil. Crazy.

18 mil for Matuidi while 40 mil for Drinkwater

Drinkwater wouldn't cost near that much if he was going to a non-english club. And if I was Leicester I would be holding out for as much as possible. In reality he's probably only worth in the 18-20m range. But he's English, EPL proven, and was a main fixture in a title winning side. I'm being 100% serious when I say that if Chelsea ends up bringing him in for 40m, I probably won't be upset. He's probably not worth it, but transfer prices are stupid this summer, we need midfield depth desperately, and he'd help us in the HG department. It also certainly helps that he has familiarity with our best midfielder.

3 minutes ago, Imarobot said:

Drinkwater wouldn't cost near that much if he was going to a non-english club. And if I was Leicester I would be holding out for as much as possible. In reality he's probably only worth in the 18-20m range. But he's English, EPL proven, and was a main fixture in a title winning side. I'm being 100% serious when I say that if Chelsea ends up bringing him in for 40m, I probably won't be upset. He's probably not worth it, but transfer prices are stupid this summer, we need midfield depth desperately, and he'd help us in the HG department. It also certainly helps that he has familiarity with our best midfielder.

That's because nobody would pay 40mil for him outside of England and he's not that good. Decent player but I still wouldn't play 40 for him. Ox I would understand. I really doubt that we go from a starting Bid of 15 mil to 40 mil. There's a reason why he started that low. 

Im not against signing him. Good backup (which is what he would be) but I'm not paying that much for him for someone who is a fringe England player. We can do much better for that price. 25mil is a good price, yet still a slight overpay.