Transfers & Rumors: Deadline Drama!

LeeEvans

29 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

PSG have informed Draxler he has no future at the club. Harsh really as he didn't do much wrong, just collateral damage. 

Interested to see if Arsenal or Spurs or Chelsea make an enquiry. 

I could see Liverpool being interested if Coutinho goes.

Wenger rates him so I wouldn't be surprised if we made an enquiry.

1 hour ago, texans_uk said:

PSG have informed Draxler he has no future at the club. Harsh really as he didn't do much wrong, just collateral damage. 

Interested to see if Arsenal or Spurs or Chelsea make an enquiry. 

From what I heard he actually did quite well there. I guess it makes sense but, like you said, harsh. 

2 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

Chadli would actually be a good signing in my opinion. Bony is horrendous though. 

Chadli would be a great signing for Swansea and should come for a reasonable fee. He's exactly the caliber of player Swansea should be looking for the Gylfi money. They should definitely look to bring 3-4 quality players.

4 hours ago, texans_uk said:

This reminds me so much of the Sissoko signing at Tottenham where everybody and their dog says it's a terrible decision. 

I could eat crow, but I very much doubt it. 

Strikes me as a total panic buy. No one will sell them a good player at anything near a reasonable price either.

They demanded the 220m for their best player in one instalment, they're going to have to deal with the fact that teams know they have that money just sitting there to spend.

Tottenham have agreed a fee with Ajax for Davinson Sanchez. Only seen him play once and that was in the Europa Final. Looks promising.

In other news, I don't know why we keep going after Sandro. Juve won't sell him. And that's why I think that it's ludicrous for people to think Conte is mad at the board. 

On 8/12/2017 at 1:15 AM, AustrianNiner said:

This sounds completely made up tbh. Coutinho's camp trying to create chaos(hence the TR one day before the start of the season) to try and force a move, we'll just put him out until september and then he'll play like nothing happened. 

I have to agree there.  The "he doesn't think he can trust the manager" stuff has the fingerprints of agent wants to get paid a fat fee/percentage.

But then, it's Barca.  When they come sniffing around it's hide yo kids, hide yo wife time.  Call me crazy, even with the litany of worthwhile keepers they have, but I wouldn't be shocked (particularly if there's a front office shakeup at Barca) if they make a run at DeGea next summer just "trying to make a statement."

4 hours ago, kempus said:

I believe its 26 million up front with 14 million in add ons. Pretty much the going rate nowadays. 

Decent enough player.  Should be worthwhile depth, but he's not without holes in his game and the PL isn't exactly the league you step up to to iron our creases in your game.

I, more often than not, trust Poch's nose on players (largely due to his pedigree), but this one definitely isn't without his fair share of question marks.