Transfers & Rumors: Deadline Drama!

LeeEvans

Seems Dembele's fee is €145M total, including very soft bonus targets. Take off €20M for Rennes and Dortmund virtually sit on €125M. If they do it right and spend it on Toljan, Goretzka, Malcom (now) and somebody like Keita (next year) they have a better team than Bayern in 2018.

9 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Second. I believe they call that formation the West Brom.

I believe it's formal name is The Tony Pulis Special or less formally "The Pulis Partition."  After all, FB's tend to be the guys most well-versed in long-throws.

2 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Seems Dembele's fee is €145M total, including very soft bonus targets. Take off €20M for Rennes and Dortmund virtually sit on €125M. If they do it right and spend it on Toljan, Goretzka, Malcom (now) and somebody like Keita (next year) they have a better team than Bayern in 2018.

Malcom is a good shout. Keita would be too expensive for Dortmund and Schalke won't sell Goretzka to their rival lol.

1 hour ago, marky mark said:

Malcom is a good shout. Keita would be too expensive for Dortmund and Schalke won't sell Goretzka to their rival lol.

I agree with Keita, but Dortmund even without the Dembele money now is in the position to buy from every club in Germany except Bayern and Leipzig. Money wise. Schalke will sell a player that is on his last year of his contract and isn't willing to sign a new deal for the right price. 

9 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

So if everything goes perfectly then yes they can challenge Bayern. Also I don't think that team would be better than Bayern

18 minutes ago, teamorange said:

So if everything goes perfectly then yes they can challenge Bayern. Also I don't think that team would be better than Bayern

Yeah, not even close. Its also failing to factor in the multiple super stars Bayern will buy in the same time.

I think it's more Arsenal knowing they're going to lose him and try to look good saying they did all they could. 

Prices are already crazy, curious to see if World Cup inflation still occurs next summer given the current market.