Transfers & Rumors: Deadline Drama!

LeeEvans

14 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Disagree. I think those guys are better if I'm honest.

Absolutely, Can is a different type of player and keeps improving while Ox' development has stagnated for years, Lallana is better in every aspect of a CM. I'd still like that move, would be great cover for Mane and Salah and could even be an interesting option in CM in certain games. His playing style should suit us, injuries are still a big concern though. If he can time his injuries with Lallana's so that one of them is fit I'm in.

20 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Arsenal are set to lose defender Kieran Gibbs, 27, midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, 24, forward Lucas Perez, 28, and defender Shkodran Mustafi, 25, before the transfer window closes. 

Is Arsene deliberately tanking now? 

Mustafi is a head scratcher, but the others are absolutely understandable.

6 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Not when he has zero replacements lined up they're not. 

Gibbs is always injured and already replaced by Kolasinac, Perez hardly played and they've signed Lacazette, Ox won't sign a new deal and hasn't exactly played a huge role in recent years. They don't need more attackers if they stick with 3-4-3 imo, but no matter what system they play they need more quality at CB and while Mustafi isn't world class he is their best when Kos is out.