Texans @ Patriots

amazingandre

Going bold here. Deshaun Watson leads a 4th quarter drive, hits Ryan Griffin with a 2 yard TD pass with 0:03 seconds left, Texans win 27-24. Tyler Ervin comes up big, with 7/54/1, and has a KR TD.

Might as well predict big, right?

Sweet thread.

I think you'll limit our scoring. Houston front 7 usually poses us questions, and Watt is back. I also think you could have the second worst offense in the league (with your OL and with all your injuries, plus rookie QB), so it could be a low scoring affair. 

Match up:
maxresdefault.jpg

Venue:
Sunday Sept 24, 2017 • 12:00 PM CT • Gillette Stadium (66,829) • Foxborough, Mass.

800-gillette-stadium-20x11.jpg

Radio:
SportsRadio610 (610 AM, 100.3 FM)
Marc Vandermeer Play-By-Play, Andre Ware Color Analyst, John Harris Sideline

TV:
03-CBS-E.png

Anchorage AK (green) | Fairbanks (green) | AK Honolulu HI (red)

Houston @ New England Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts (red)
Pittsburgh @ Chicago Greg Gumbel, Trent Green (blue)
Denver @ Buffalo Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta (green)
Miami @ NY Jets Tom McCarthy, Steve Tasker, Steve Beuerlein (yellow)
Cleveland @ Indianapolis Beth Mowins, Jay Feely (orange)
NO GAME due to local team at home on FOX (grey)

Preview: Link

Flip Card: PDF

Officiating Crew:  John Parry

Uniform Combination: White Jersey / Blue Pants

Weather: 81° F clear-day.png  Clear
Full Weather: Link 

Go Texans!

7 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Sweet thread.

I think you'll limit our scoring. Houston front 7 usually poses us questions, and Watt is back. I also think you could have the second worst offense in the league (with your OL and with all your injuries, plus rookie QB), so it could be a low scoring affair. 

Yea that's my bad. I forgot it was me and was busy with a wedding yesterday.

I really wish the Texans win this and Watson tears it up, but our offense is rough. I think our defense keeps it close for 2-3 quarters, but with our lack of consistent offense they wear down. Special teams gives up a big play, maybe even a TD. Everyone will be calling for OBs head after the game for his lack of creativity on offense. 

What I hope happens, our offense looks better and Watson starts hitting deep balls more consistently. Our defense finds it groove and starts lighting it up. We win 30-17.

3 minutes ago, TejasTom said:

patrick @PatDStat·58m

#Texans in-actives 
Fuller V 
A. Jones 
A. Blue 
K. Johnson 
J. Reid 
J. Allen 
C. Watkins

So we have 3 wideouts again? Hopkins, Miller and Ellington? Ervin will be in the slot I assume for some of the game. The lack of depth right now is a disaster. It's like a constant power struggle with Smith and OB. Smith limits the players we have and OB makes it worse by sitting guys. 

Archived