Week 3 Other Games List

MrCincinnati

I've been busy and forgot to post this sooner, so I'm a bit behind the eight ball consider the Thursday Night game already happened. Will make this short and sweet, won't really put any info in each game.

Also let me know if you think I should post these on Thursdays instead of waiting till the last second. It doesn't take me that long to make these things compared to a gameday thread, but I want to get into the habit of getting these out sooner if you guys want. Thanks.

GAME RANKINGS

16. Browns vs Colts

15. Bengals vs Packers

14. Steelers vs Bears

13. Dolphins vs Jets

12. Saints vs Panthers

11. Rams vs 49ers

10. Chiefs vs Chargers

9. Patriots vs Texans

8. Ravens vs Jaguars

7. Giants vs Eagles

6. Cowboys vs Cardinals

5. Raiders vs Redskins

4. Broncos vs Bills

3. Buccaneers vs Vikings

2. Seahawks vs Titans

1. Falcons vs Lions

POWER RANKINGS

1.Falcons 2-0 (+4)
2.Chiefs 2-0
3.Steelers 2-0 (+4)
4.Patriots 1-1 (-1)
5.Raiders 2-0 (-1)
6.Packers 1-1 (-5)
7.Broncos 2-0 (+9)
8.Lions 2-0 (+1)
9.Seahawks 1-1 (-1)
10.Cowboys 1-1 (-4)
11.Buccaneers 1-0
12.Ravens 2-0 (+3)
13.Dolphins 1-0
14.Panthers 2-0
15.Titans 1-1 (+3)
16.Eagles 1-1 (-6)
17.Vikings 1-1 (-5)
18.Redskins 1-1 (+5)
19.Cardinals 1-1 (+1)
20.Rams 1-1 (-1)
21.Chargers 0-2 (+1)
22.Giants 0-2 (-5)
23.Texans 1-1 (+3)
24.Jaguars 1-1 (-3)
25.Bills 1-1
26.Saints 0-2 (-2)
27.Bears 0-2
28.Browns 0-2 (+1)
29.Bengals 0-2 (-1)
30.Colts 0-2 (+2)
31.49ers 0-2 (-1)
32.Jets 0-2 (-1)

The raiders are 2-0 I'm pretty sure other than that your rankings look good to me. I know we all hate the steelers but until they either look better against the crappy teams (or backup qbs)  on their schedule or look good against an actual good team before putting them in the top five.

15 hours ago, Futbudds said:

The raiders are 2-0 I'm pretty sure other than that your rankings look good to me. I know we all hate the steelers but until they either look better against the crappy teams (or backup qbs)  on their schedule or look good against an actual good team before putting them in the top five.

Thanks for noticing that, i fixed it. I actually agree with you on the outlook on the Steelers, because they haven't really beaten anybody yet, but there's no reason they shouldn't belong in the top 2. I had to put them higher because they have proved it in the past. The Pats and Packers are both 1-1, so that's understandable to put them below them. The Raiders are a great team, I just don't think they can beat the Patriots or Steelers. Same with the Broncos even though they started out so well, they started out very good last year too.

38 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Do you really believe that the Bengals and Packers is the second worst game this weekend?  Miami and the Jets is better? The Rams and 49ers?  The Broncos and Bills? C'mon man.  We are all frustrated, but the hyperbole is getting a bit thick.

I'll rate the games based upon what I feel will be competitive and what's most at stake. I hope that clears up the confusion a bit.

For example, the Falcons and Lions game may or may not be the most competitive, but both teams are playoff contenders. The Bengals and Packers game is considered to be the 2nd most lopsided matchup according to Vegas, right behind the Texans and Patriots. But I feel the Texans and Pats game may surprise people today. 

3 hours ago, Futbudds said:

Yep, he'll be a staple there for two decades.

Meanwhile, Randy Bullock still sucks and missed a FG that could potentially would of given them the W. Further proof of this team's incompetence.

But overall, today was a crazy day for football. I dropped Sunday Ticket this year and went with Redzone and it has not disappointed.

Archived