OP31 Investigative Footballism Files: Aaron Jones Second Contract

MacReady

Just now, Shanedorf said:

Friday fun:

A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass. The same stuff. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces apple-sized clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is ?"
Jeez,  said Outpost, I don't know

Well, then, how is it that you feel qualified to discuss the nuances of Caponomics when you don't know **** ?"  :D

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Shanedorf said:

Friday fun:

A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass. The same stuff. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces apple-sized clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is ?"
Jeez,  said Outpost, I don't know

Well, then, how is it that you feel qualified to discuss the nuances of Caponomics when you don't know **** ?"  :D

I feel like I get your stuff 83% of the time, but laugh 100%

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I feel like I get your stuff 83% of the time, but laugh 100%

thanks and I'm surprised at the 83 and thrilled with the 100
I've been dabbling in doing a stand- up comedy routine ( seriously) and this place is often a great source of material
Once The Comedy Store opens up again, I'm diving in on open mic night.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

I've been dabbling in doing a stand- up comedy routine ( seriously) and this place is often a great source of material

I've debated it myself a few times. My good friend is a HUGE comedy fan and has as well, but he's reserved in real life. We hit up the club here in Madison (not) frequently (enough). It's a nice little place!

Good luck up there!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

I would kill at standup and I'm not joking. 

Really though. 

I feel in life there are two career paths I missed out on that I could have excelled at and enjoyed:

Standup, and punting/kicking. 

I did an open mic once and just went on some of my rants and I killed.  Zero preparation.  Talked a lot about poop and how much people piss me off. 

In the 10th grade each home class or whatever it was called had to vote for a representative in the class politics thing or whatever it was and I didn't like the speech given by the first one who was this really popular girl who was dumber'n ****, and then I didn't like the other one because she was one of those pompous, pretentious know it all nerds who wasn't made fun of because she intimidated everyone with her intelligence and she wasn't ugly, so on a whim I got up there and campaigned by basically telling a couple jokes and saying I was only doing it because I didn't want either of them to win and I won and then I realized I did NOT want that responsibility so I backed out, but it was worth it to see the pure rage on the face of the two who were serious about it.

So I probably missed out on a career in politics, too.  I could have gone all the way to the presidency.  My first executive order would have been benevolent.  The rest though...

✌
5 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I would kill at standup and I'm not joking. 

Really though. 

I feel in life there are two career paths I missed out on that I could have excelled at and enjoyed:

Standup, and punting/kicking. 

I did an open mic once and just went on some of my rants and I killed.  Zero preparation.  Talked a lot about poop and how much people piss me off. 

In the 10th grade each home class or whatever it was called had to vote for a representative in the class politics thing or whatever it was and I didn't like the speech given by the first one who was this really popular girl who was dumber'n ****, and then I didn't like the other one because she was one of those pompous, pretentious know it all nerds who wasn't made fun of because she intimidated everyone with her intelligence and she wasn't ugly, so on a whim I got up there and campaigned by basically telling a couple jokes and saying I was only doing it because I didn't want either of them to win and I won and then I realized I did NOT want that responsibility so I backed out, but it was worth it to see the pure rage on the face of the two who were serious about it.

So I probably missed out on a career in politics, too.  I could have gone all the way to the presidency.  My first executive order would have been benevolent.  The rest though...

Recreate this for us