1st Round with Trades - 4/14

NinerNation21

I  really like Gladney for the Vikings, but I would really hope for a trade up to 17 to be able to take OT Thomas. I think Dallas would be more than ok with a move back to 22 and still be able to get Ruiz and get some additional draft capital or even S Harris. Then I would hope for Gladney to be there at 25, which in your mock I think he would be but could always go Terrell or J. Johnson as I think a RD 1 CB is very likely.

35 minutes ago, meixdaddy_10 said:

I  really like Gladney for the Vikings, but I would really hope for a trade up to 17 to be able to take OT Thomas. I think Dallas would be more than ok with a move back to 22 and still be able to get Ruiz and get some additional draft capital or even S Harris. Then I would hope for Gladney to be there at 25, which in your mock I think he would be but could always go Terrell or J. Johnson as I think a RD 1 CB is very likely.

Falcons will gladly accept your trade up at 16 to drop down to 22 :)  Also i like Chaisson to the Falcons at 16 in this mock thats a good pick but i'll like that trade down even more :P

Edited by FalconFan13

21 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

Interesting, I like Jefferson quite a bit. What makes Jefferson a no-go for Eagles fans?

I think he'll be a great slot receiver, it's just that though. That's all he can do for you is be your slot WR. And for the 21st overall pick to be spent on a guy who can't do more for you than that, I'm gonna hard pass. I'm not gonna break my TV if we draft him at 21, but there's like 30 (some realistic, some unrealistic) guys I'd rather have over him. Slot receiver is a rather easy position to fill.

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

I think he'll be a great slot receiver, it's just that though. That's all he can do for you is be your slot WR. And for the 21st overall pick to be spent on a guy who can't do more for you than that, I'm gonna hard pass. I'm not gonna break my TV if we draft him at 21, but there's like 30 (some realistic, some unrealistic) guys I'd rather have over him. Slot receiver is a rather easy position to fill.

I think he may surprise a lot of people and show that he can play on the outside. We'll shall see.

What do you think of Jalen Reagor? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

I think he may surprise a lot of people and show that he can play on the outside. We'll shall see.

What do you think of Jalen Reagor? 

If we do take him, I hope he can show that as well. Although everything I hear and read says that his strengths are best utilized inside. And I'm in love with Jalen Reagor lol. He's my guy for 21 assuming Jeudy, Lamb, and Ruggs are all gone. I've been all about Reagor for 2 years now. Other WR I'd like at 21 are Aiyuk and Mims. If you twist my arm hard enough, maybe Higgins. It's a hard out after those guys though.

12 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

If we do take him, I hope he can show that as well. Although everything I hear and read says that his strengths are best utilized inside. And I'm in love with Jalen Reagor lol. He's my guy for 21 assuming Jeudy, Lamb, and Ruggs are all gone. I've been all about Reagor for 2 years now. Other WR I'd like at 21 are Aiyuk and Mims. If you twist my arm hard enough, maybe Higgins. It's a hard out after those guys though.

I like Reagor a lot. He wants to be Deebo Samuel, his words. I like his play style and he's super athletic. I've soured on Mims. He's a carbon copy of D.K. Metcalf and if Mims doesn't get the right situation out of the gate, he could bust pretty quickly. I like Aiyuk, but I keep hearing that he's a 2nd rounder at best and could slide to the 3rd. Aiyuk in the second is good value to me. In the 3rd? It's a steal.

35 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

I like Reagor a lot. He wants to be Deebo Samuel, his words. I like his play style and he's super athletic. I've soured on Mims. He's a carbon copy of D.K. Metcalf and if Mims doesn't get the right situation out of the gate, he could bust pretty quickly. I like Aiyuk, but I keep hearing that he's a 2nd rounder at best and could slide to the 3rd. Aiyuk in the second is good value to me. In the 3rd? It's a steal.

Yeah Reagor has that bulldog mentality when the ball is in the air. He goes and gets it. He has a nice rocked up frame to be physical with, but at the same time, he's really fast and quick. He is the best of all worlds in my eyes. Does everything at least good. Isn't a flash in the pan either. 

Mims sketches me out a bit bc of his sky rocket during the pre draft process. But, his rise is in large part due to his domination at the senior Bowl. If he didn't dominate there, and was solely sky rocketing from his combine, then I'd be more wary. Senior bowls have tangible value, and he absolutely crushed it. I think he's legit, but will need more time to add polish to his game. Though he did show a more extensive route tree at the senior Bowl nobody knew about. Aiyuk is kind of in the same mold as Reagor to me, except with less of a resume. Rocked up dude who can fly and is aggressive with the ball in his hands and when the ball is in flight. He played for NFL guy Herm Edwards which is a plus. Aiyuk at 53 for the Eagles I'd be crying tears of joy.

10 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

If there are that many WR you think fit the bill, then it seems like the Eagles could be primed for a trade down to the bottom of rd 1, still have a choice of 2 or 3 of those guys and pick up an extra 3rd.