Jason Verrett to undergo season-ending knee surgery

JammerHammer21

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

Chargers should just focus on players with 100% durability rating in the coming drafts. 

That doesn't even work. Lamp never missed time in college, didn't make it through camp as a Charger before hitting IR... the team is just cursed.

Just now, Zappaz said:

That doesn't even work. Lamp never missed time in college, didn't make it through camp as a Charger before hitting IR... the team is just cursed.

I'm not one to blame "strength and conditioning coaches" either. There must be something behind it though. 

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I'm not one to blame "strength and conditioning coaches" either. There must be something behind it though. 

They've been changed. Lynn changed certain aspects of practices and other area to help with the conditioning... and well as you can see that hasn't helped much either. 

JV is a very good player, but I think he is done as a Charger. Doesn't matter how good you are on the field if you can't stay healthy for more than a couple games a year.

1 hour ago, Zappaz said:

They've been changed. Lynn changed certain aspects of practices and other area to help with the conditioning... and well as you can see that hasn't helped much either. 

Ravens brought in a new strength and conditioning coaches too and we see how that's worked out.

Archived