Jason Verrett to undergo season-ending knee surgery

JammerHammer21

6 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

Ravens brought in a new strength and conditioning coaches too and we see how that's worked out.

No kidding. This year, they've been just as unlucky as the ChargIRs on the injury front. 

But yeah, I doubt they'll keep him now. He's been a great player when healthy, but when was the last time this guy was completely healthy?

4 hours ago, Nex_Gen said:

Between injuries and games decided by 3 points or less, I don't think I've seen a team as cursed and unlucky as the Chargers in the last 3-4 years. That is some voodoo level bad luck...

It's like they fired a 14-2 Potential hall of fame coach and have some sort of karmic payback that wasn't settled with years of having Norv Turner "lead" them.

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 6:09 AM, Boltstrikes said:

It's like they fired a 14-2 Potential hall of fame coach and have some sort of karmic payback that wasn't settled with years of having Norv Turner "lead" them.

Hindsight is fun. A lot of fans wanted Marty gone after 2006 because he was a choker in the playoffs. There's a reason he never was HC again after the 2006 season. We should have won it all that year. We just didn't pick up the right coach.

And the sad part is that while Norv wasn't the right long term coach for us, he did more with our team than Marty did. Besides actually winning a few playoff games, he went 13-3 in 2009 with a weaker running game and a weaker defense. Imagine if we actually had a competent coach who could do well in the regular season as well as the playoffs.

Archived