My Perfect World Mock

rampantjet

These picks are best case scenario that are within the realm of possibility.  Basically these picks would what it would look like if the right guys dropped to the right spots for us.

FA:

Prince Amukamara CB-   Signs with us and we sure up our CB spot with some Vets

Draft:

#11:  Jedrick Wills OT-  My OT1, he comes in and locks down our RT spot.  Edoga becomes our swing tackle and is given another year to potentially develop.  As much as i want to take Ruggs, we need to protect Sam

#48:  Jalen Reagor WR-  Best case scenario to drop to us in the 2nd if their isn't a massive run on WR's.  Which is a possibility if teams hit other positions due to them knowing how deep WR is.  Reagor improved his 40 time during his pro day but honestly i don't care what his time speed is.  He pretty much always looks like the fastest guy on the field.  He's explosive, runs good routes, and has great yac ability.  

#68:  Matt Hennesey C-  It has been rumored that the Jets are really into him.  It also makes sense since we have the inside track on him due to his brother being on the team.  It sounds like if we did take him the Jets would start him at C and more McGovern over to OG.  In the first 3 picks the Jets have improved 3 of the 5 OL spots..... RT, C and 1 OG spot.  

#79:  Bryce Hall CB-  We have 2 guys on 1 year deals who are both older.  We need to get another young CB in the room along with Bless.

#120:  Van Jefferson WR-  I don't care that he is a bit older.  He is a great route runner and is another guy who we have an inside line on in this weird off season process.  We get Sam a guy that can both get open OR catch balls in traffic.  

#159:  Anthony McFarland RB-  Fast game breaking RB with good moves and decent contact balance for his size.  If he can improve as a receiver he can become a nice piece for our new offense.  

#192:  John Highsmith WR-  We get another speedy WR who can potentially develop.  Might as well take a 3rd WR in this deep WR draft.  Give Sam a group of young WR's to grow with. 

#212:  Azur Kamara Edge-  Apparently the Jets have had meetings with him.  He ran a 4.59 40 at 245 pounds.  Developmental edge guy.