Browns new uniforms

RaidersAreOne

14 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

This is a worthy cause but why do teams feel like they have to change their uniforms so often?   I know they do it for merchandise sales but often the uniforms get worse every time.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pugger said:

This is a worthy cause but why do teams feel like they have to change their uniforms so often?   I know they do it for merchandise sales but often the uniforms get worse every time.  

Yeah, but every once in a while the uniforms get better every time.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Have you seen the current Browns' unis? You wouldn't ask that question if you knew.  The rumor has been that they are basically going back to an updated version of their original unis, which is certainly a giant leap up from that trash they have been wearing. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pugger said:

For the Browns last time it was 

• They wanted to sexy up the brand, but largely just a new owner taking over...which happens a lot. They want to put their own stamp on the franchise and that's the easiest way.

But this time it's the other side of that when they went too far and revert to a more classic look. (See: Vikings, Bucs, etc)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, swede700 said:

Have you seen the current Browns' unis? You wouldn't ask that question if you knew.  The rumor has been that they are basically going back to an updated version of their original unis, which is certainly a giant leap up from that trash they have been wearing. 

I'm glad to hear that.  I was just speaking generally and not just the Browns.

• Like 1

Just now, Pugger said:

I'm glad to hear that.  I was just speaking generally and not just the Browns.

Oh, I know...there have been teams, such as my own that made changes just to make changes (which was that Childress period) and missed big time.  I'm glad when they go back to more traditional versions, which they finally did and now Tampa Bay has, and seems likely that the Browns are doing as well. 

2 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Oh, I know...there have been teams, such as my own that made changes just to make changes (which was that Childress period) and missed big time.  I'm glad when they go back to more traditional versions, which they finally did and now Tampa Bay has, and seems likely that the Browns are doing as well. 

I hope Tampa isn't going back to the Dreamsicle look.  ;)

• Like 1