Browns new uniforms

RaidersAreOne

Just now, DoleINGout said:

The most Browns new uniform reveal there could possibly be. Practically nothing changed.

I'm pretty sure people must have paid zero attention to their uniforms the last 5 years. They were hideous with orange numbers. These take them back to the traditional look they should have.

• Like 3

Just now, bigjohnson2009 said:

I'm pretty sure people must have paid zero attention to their uniforms the last 5 years. They were hideous with orange numbers. These take them back to the traditional look they should have.

They're fine, better even, just not much different than anything they've had in what seems like their history since returning to Cleveland. A mascot logo would be nice. A dog face.

3 minutes ago, bigjohnson2009 said:

Yeah I thought they were too ugly/terrible to forget

Taylor_Gabriel_Cleveland_Browns_New_UnifDCT191110055_BUF_at_CLE.jpg

Not sure how people think they don't look different. They are practically the same ones we had before 2015, but they're very different from the ones we've had the past few years. Basically the only thing we kept from our look of the past few years is the brown face mask.