Johndeere’s close to final 7 rounder

Johnny Nix

I personally like alot of it but i know Scar will dislike the 2nd round pick quite a bit.   Also i think we could do something like this and come out much better  tell me what you think and it fix's the 4th round pick for you as well.

1st - Javon Kinlaw - DT
2nd - Grant Delpit - S
3rd - Cameron Dantzler - CB
4a - Alex Highsmith - Edge
4b - Justin Strnad - LB
7th - Salvon Ahmed - RB

Gets us another 1st round quality player and a positon we could really use a upgrade and some help at in Delpit at Safety.   We get a CB that imo might be better than Noah or at the very minimum is probably just as good.  We drop Edge down to lower rounds instead of going round 2 as we don't really need one that high after getting Fowler and having Takk.

Think I'd rather stay put at 33, take Josh Jones, then take a WR later on instead of Moss or the Kansas DE if need be and value was there.  I don't disagree with the strategy overall of trading back, but I'd like to start social distancing for Burrow by moving him 6 miles (or states) away from Bobby Hart.  Tho I'd be sad on knowing we passed on Higgins

30.) Green Bay Packers - Jalen Reagor [WR; TCU]

Just don't see Reagor being a realistic pick at 30.  At 62?  Perhaps, but not at 30.  The Packers haven't taken a WR in the first round since 2002, and they haven't drafted a non-premium position since AJ Hawk.  And since 2005, the Packers have only drafted ONE WR under 5'11".  Given the way the board broke, I'd expect Josh Jones [OT; Houston] to be the pick here.

62.) Green Bay Packers - Raekwon Davis [DT; Alabama]

Fits a need, but I can't see them drafting a two-down DL this early.  Davis doesn't provide any interior pass rush.  Think this is where you're looking at a WR here.  Don't really love the value of it, but Chase Claypool [WR; Notre Dame] is a guy I think would interest Gute and LaFleur.  DPJ could be another option here.

94.) Green Bay Packers - Adam Trautman [TE; Dayton]

Not awful, but I think the Packers are going to give Jace Sternberger every opportunity to hold down the TE position.  Tyler Biadasz [C; Wisconsin] is probably too much value to pass on as long as the medicals are good.  Jordan Elliot would be in play here too I'd think.

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Every time someone mocks Justin Jefferson to the Eagles someone from the Eagles forum clubs a baby seal

baby-seal-01-abc-jef-200310_hpMain_16x9t

you murderer

I feel like for all of our collective hate for justin that is who the eagles will pick as a cosmic FU to all of us. I mean no one ever accused Howie of being good in the draft anyway.