BD3231's Final Mock

beardown3231

1. CIN- Joe Burrow, QB, LSU
Duh.

2. WAS- Chase Young, DL, Ohio State
Duh.

3. LAC- Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama
(Chargers trade 6, 37 and 71 to Detroit for 3)
Chargers move up for their QB.

4. ARZ- Jedrick Wills, OT, Alabama
(Cardinals trade 8, 72, 114 and a 2021 second round pick to the Giants for 4)
In a deep OT class, Arizona could stay put...or they can move up for who, imo, is the most athletic OT of the group and fits their offense best.

5. MIA- Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon
Miami stays put and gets their guy all along.

6. DET- Derrick Brown, DL, Auburn
Similar to Miami, Detroit gets their wish by moving down and accumulating picks but also gets their guy.

7. CAR- Jeff Okudah, CB, Ohio State
Somehow, Okudah falls to Carolina. With Keuchly gone, Rhule gets his new face of the defense.

8. NYG- Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson
I feel like every year, the Giants don't address the LB position. Now, they have no choice.

9. TB- Mekhi Bechton, OT, Louisville 
(Bucs trade 14, 76 and a 2021 first round pick to Jacksonville for 9)
Tampa is in win-now mode. They move up in front of the Browns for a gigantic OT to protect the GOAT.

10. CLE- Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia
Cleveland wanted Bechton, but they're stuck with Thomas who, imo, is the best OT of the bunch.

11. NYJ- Cee Dee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma
The Jets (somewhat) addressed OL in free agency, so they get Darnold's #1 WR.

12. LV- Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama
The Raiders get another weapon for their offense.

13. SF- Javon Kinlaw, DL, South Carolina
Trade a great DL and draft his replacement. 

14. ATL- CJ Henderson, CB, Florida
(Falcons trade 16, 47 and a 2021 fourth round pick to Jacksonville for 14)
Atlanta knows the Raiders want the consensus #2 CB in the draft, so they move ahead of them.

15. LV- AJ Terrell, CB, Clemson
(Raiders trade 19, 80 and 121 to Denver for 15)
Las Vegas knows that they need a CB, so they reach for a corner after ATL took theirs.

16. JAX- K'Lavon Chaisson, EDGE, LSU
Ngakoue wants out, so the Jags find a guy to replace him.

17. DAL- Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU
Dallas needs another weapon on offense, and with Chaisson off of the board, they take that weapon.

18. MIA- Tristian Wirfs, OT, Iowa
Somehow, the Dolphins get a stud OT at #18.

19. DEN- Henry Ruggs, WR, Alabama
With a roll of the dice, Denver still gets Lock the fastest receiver in the draft.

20. JAX- AJ Epenesa, DL, Iowa
The Jags continue to rebuild a once-dominant D with an all-heart player who's a terrific leader.

21. JAX- Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson
(Eagles trade 21, 103 and a 2021 second round pick to Jacksonville for Yannick Ngakoue)
The Jags got his replacement earlier, and now they find a suitor for Ngakoue. He's becoming a headache, and now JAX is in full rebuild mode.

22. MIN- Ross Blacklock, DL, TCU
Joseph is gone. Griffen is gone. Minnesota starts a slight rebuild on their defense.

23. NE- Curtis Weaver, EDGE, Boise State
New England needs playmakers, and while I'm not sure Weaver is a "playmaker," this just feels like a NE pick.

24. NO- Grant Delpit, SS, LSU
Delpit really wants to play for the Saints, and Vonn Bell departed for the Bengals.

25. MIN- Xavier McKinney, SS, Alabama
Anthony Harris got tagged, and with another good year, he may become unaffordable.

26. MIA- Jalen Raegor, WR, TCU
There's lot of smoke around Raegor getting into round 1. On a team that still needs playmakers, Miami gets another one.

27. SEA- Yetur Gross-Matos, EDGE, Penn State
Seattle needs more pass rushers.

28. BAL- Patrick Queen, LB, LSU
On a roster so deep, Baltimore gets a steal at #28.

29. TEN- Josh Jones, OT, Houston
Conklin left in free agency, so Tennessee takes his replacement.

30. GB- Austin Jackson, OT, USC
Bulaga left in free agency, so Green Bay takes his replacement.

31. SEA- Ezra Cleveland, OT, Boise State
(Seahawks trade 59, 64, 144 and a 2021 third round pick to San Francisco for 31)
For years, Seattle has seemingly ignored their OL. With Jones and Jackson gone, Carroll mortgages picks to make sure he gets a good one.

32. KC- D'Andre Swift, RB, Georgia
KC adds another dynamic player to their offense.

33. CIN- Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame
34. IND- Jordan Love, QB, Utah State
35. DET- Antoine Winfield, S, Minnesota
36. NYG- Denzel Mims, WR, Baylor
37. DET- Jonathan Taylor, RB, Wisconsin
38. CAR- Raekwon Davis, DL, Alabama
39. MIA- Jeremy Chinn, SS, Southern Illinois
40. HOU- Shane Lemieux, OG, Oregon
41. CLE- Isaiah Wilson, OT, Georgia
42. JAX- Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame
43. BEARS- Cesar Ruiz, C, Michigan
I really hope Pace realizes how bad the OL was last year. This allows Whitehair to move to RG. Ruiz is a leader, an alpha and tough as hell.
44. JAX- Neville Gallimore, DT, Oklahoma
45. TB- Clyde Edwards-Helaire, RB, LSU
46. DEN- Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama
47. ATL- Marlon Davidson, EDGE, Auburn
48. NYJ- Lloyd Cushenberry, iOL, LSU
49. PIT-Devin Duvernay, WR, Texas

Bears trade 50 to Tennessee for 61, 93, and 174.

61. KJ Hamler, WR, Penn State
He's small and he has some issues with drops, but he's electric with the ball in his hands, whether it's on PR's or as a WR. As either @Sugashane or @G08 pointed out the other day, having Marshall
and Jeffery was cool a few years ago, but DB's were sitting on under routes. Hamler gives them a much down-the-field weapon. I almost took Cam Akers for @SLCbear because I think he's RB1 in this draft, but Hamler is too enticing.

93. Prince Tega Wanogho, OT, Auburn
I think Prince has a legitimate possibility of being a true LT in the NFL. There are some love of the game issues here, but like @dll2000 said, he did play hurt in 2019. This would be a steal at 93, imo.

163. Kevin Dotson, OL, Louisiana
Dotson wasn't invited to the combine for some reason, and IIRC, this would make him one of (if not THE) highest drafted non-combine invitee ever. Louisiana had one helluva run game last year and that's why Hunt was drafted so high and both RB's will likely get drafted, but Dotson is a really good player and would give Castillo another young player to mold. (3 OL? @WindyCity is going to love me!)

174. Khalil Davis, DL, Nebraska
I know some of you disagree, but DE is a problem right now. No one would replace Hicks and do it in Hicks fashion if he went down, but Urban is a nobody, RRH is overrated and Nichols was garbage in 2019. Davis is a freak of an athlete.

196. Jake Luton, QB, Oregon State
From "ideally we take a quarterback annually" in 2015 to taking 1 since, Pace needs to put his money where his mouth is and take a developmental guy. Bray is a nobody. Luton has a lot of tools. 

200. Charlie Taumoepeau, TE, Portland State
It wouldn't be a draft without a small school guy, right? Taumoepeau is very athletic and runs well. I think Pace and Nagy will give Burton another shot, and Braunecker is still under contract, so I see them waiting until late to take a TE.

226. Jason Huntley, RB, New Mexico State
A slightly bigger yet slightly faster version of Cohen

233. Tyshun Render, EDGE, Middle Tennessee State
Belichick skipped the combine to watch this guy workout, so there you have it.

Priority UDFA's:

Michael Turk, P, Arizona State- one of the best P's in American last year
Chase Vinatieri, K, South Dakota State- Adam's nephew!
Trajan Bandy, CB, Miami- I wouldn't be surprised if Bandy got drafted
Noah Jefferson, DL, FAU- USC transfer who needs to add weight
Josh Falo, TE, USC- Could've been a top 150-200 pick if he had more of a role in USC's offense

Edited by beardown3231
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

1. CIN
2. WAS
3. DET
4. NYG
5. MIA
6. LAC
7. CAR
8. ARZ
9. JAX
10. CLE
11. NYJ
12. LV
13. SF
14. TB
15. DEN
16. ATL
17. DAL
18. MIA
19. LV
20. JAX
21. PHI
22. MIN
23. NE

Boy that's some mighty fine work, bd. Mighty fine :ph34r:

• Like 3

That would be a very good draft IMO were it to fall this way it would be fortunate for Bears.  

Ruiz seems to be a hot name right now.  Had a couple of people say he will be first non-OT OL taken.

I would not be shocked at all if Prince is a better guard than Ruiz if they moved him to guard.

As far as Hamler goes Pace seems to struggle with rookie wideouts playing well in first year, but he would easily be Bears most explosive speed WR with Gabriel gone so it would be hard to keep that on the bench if teams were creeping in.

Penn State played Hamler in slot mostly it looks like.   He probably has to as it looks like he can be bullied physically.   Watching him now against Pitt.   See why you guys like him.   He has great acceleration and top end speed and he is always open.  Not sure why QB isn't throwing to him every play.  

Ruiz would definately be a HR, there is a chance he is there bc of the ridiculous amount of WRs  and there should be an early run on Rbs too. I don't believe that Ruiz will be there at 43 but there is a solid pathway for it to happen 

If we get Ruiz + Dugger, Nagy's top RB,  or PittmanJR .....even Dantzler at 60, I'm completely good with this mock. Drafting lots of Oline is great,  Punter and Kickers in camp great too !

Edited by SLCbear
  • Like 1

Getting Ruiz and Hamler in those spots would make it a great draft alone...I love Dotson as well...would love 3 ULL guys which is why he hasn't been in my mocks because it would look crazy haha...I would rather go defence at #93 since we still need to add to that secondary.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Getting Ruiz and Hamler in those spots would make it a great draft alone...I love Dotson as well...would love 3 ULL guys which is why he hasn't been in my mocks because it would look crazy haha...I would rather go defence at #93 since we still need to add to that secondary.

I agree madmike. There will be some  pretty good value to be had mid/late 3rd in the secondary position. One thing I thought about is yes we are w/out a first and that hurts but if we do trade down with one of our 2nd's we can get some decent starters out of this draft down the road starting next year. Here are some mid/late 3rd-7th rounds value I like and could be potential starters/sleepers/steals:

OFFENSE

QB

ANTHONY GORDON- 6'2 210  WASHINGTON STATE

COLE MCDONALD- 6'3 200  HAWAII

KELLY BRYANT- 6'3 214  MISSOURI

RB

KE'SHAWN VAUGHN- 5'10 215 VANDERBILT

LAMICAL PERINE- 5'11 218  FLORIDA

BRIAN HERRIEN- 6' 210 GEORGIA

ANTONIO GIBSON- 6'2 220 MEMPHIS

WR

BRYAN EDWARDS- 6'2 215 SOUTH CAROLINA

DEVIN DUVERNAY- 5'11 210 TEXAS

K.J. HILL- 6' 200  OHIO STATE

JOHN HIGHTOWER- 6'3 180 BOISE STATE

JAMES PROCHE- 5'11 195 SMU

VAN JEFFERSON- 6'2 200 FLORIDA

GABRIEL DAVIS- 6'2 212 CENTRAL FLORIDA

JAUAN JENNINGS- 6'3 206 TENNESSEE

QUEZ WATKINS-6'2 190 SOUTHERN MISS.

TE

HARRISON BRYANT, 6'5 242 FLORIDA ATLANTIC

ADAM TRAUTMAN, 6'5 251 DAYTON

BRYCEN HOPKINS, 6'4 245 PURDUE

JARED PINKNEY, 6'4 255 VANDERBILT

STEPHEN SULLIVAN, 6'6 254 LSU

JOSIAH DEGUARA, 6'3 245 CINCINNATI

OFFENSIVE LINEMAN

MATTHEW PEART-OT  6'6 310 UCONN

TERENCE STEELE-OT 6'6 312 TEXAS TECH

ROBERT HUNT-OT/OG 6'5 322  LOUISIANA-LAFAYETTE

BEN BARTCH-OG 6'6 308  ST. JOHNS

JONAH JACKSON- OG 6'3 310 OHIO STATE

JAKE HANSON-C 6'5 300 OREGON

DEFENSE

DE

DARRELL TAYLOR, 6'3 259 TENNESSEE

JONATHAN GREENARD, 6'3 262 FLORIDA

KHALID KAREEM, 6'4 269 NOTRE DAME

OLUWOLE BETIKU JR, 6'3 250 ILLINOIS

KENNY WILLEKES, 6'3 262 MICHIGAN STATE

ALTON ROBINSON, 6'3 260 SYRACUSE

TREVIS GIPSON, 6'3 260 TULSA

ALEX HIGHSMITH, 6'3 250 CHARLOTTE

BRYCE STERK, 6'4 262  MONTANA STATE

DT

ROBERT WINDSOR, 6'4 290 PENN STATE

RASHARD LAWERENCE, 6'3 308 LSU

JAMES LYNCH, 6'3 300 BAYLOR

RAEQUAN WILLIAMS, 6'4 290 MICHIGAN STATE

BRODERICK WASHINGTON, 6'3 305 TEXAS TECH

ILB

MALIK HARRISON, 6'3 240 OHIO STATE

LOGAN WILSON, 6'2 240 WYOMING

MICHAEL DIVINITY JR, 6'1 237

LEO LEWIS, 6'1 239

OLB

TROY DYE, 6'3 225 OREGON

DAVION TAYLOR, 6'1 225 COLORADO

KAMAL MARTIN, 6'3 252 MINNESOTA

WILLIE GAY, 6'2 240

BRYCE HUFF, 6'1 254

CB

BRYCE HALL, 6'1 200 VIRGINIA

A.J. GREEN, 6'1 200 OKLAHOMA STATE

TONY PRIDE JR, 5'11 195 NOTRE DAME

STANFORD SAMUELS III, 6'2 185 FLORIDA STATE

MICHAEL OJEMUDIA, 6'1 202 IOWA

JAMES PIERRE, 6'1 195 FLORIDA ATLANTIC

PARNELL MOTLEY, 6'1 182 OKLAHOMA

NEVELLE CLARK, 6'1 184 UCF

S

JEREMY CHINN,  6'3 219 SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

ANTIONE BROOKS JR, 5'11 215 MARYLAND

BRIAN COLE II, 6'1 210 MISS. STATE

TERRELL BURGESS, 6'1 211 UTAH

RODNEY CLEMONS, 6' 200 SMU

UNDRAFTED FREE AGENTS:

QB-TYLER HUNTLEY UTAH, JAKE LUTON, OREGON STATE

RB- PATRICK TAYLOR, JR- MEMPHIS, MICHAEL WARREN, CINCINNATI

WR- JOE REED, VIRGINA, LAWERENCE CAGER, GEORGIA & JOE THOMAS, MIAMI

TE- CHARLIE TAUMOEPEAU, PORTLAND STATE, CHEYENNE O'GRADY, ARKANSAS

OT/OG/C-CAMERON CLARK, CHARLOTTE, DARRIN PAULO, UTAH DAISHAWN DIXON, SAN DIEGO STATE, ZACK JOHNSON, NORTH DAKOTA STATE, STEVE GONZALEZ, PENN STATE & DARRYL WILLIAMS, MISS. STATE

DE- NONE

DT- MCTELVIN AGIM, ARKANSAS

ILB-NONE

OLB-NONE

CB-DEMARCUS ACY, MISSOURI

S- JARED MAYDEN, ALABAMA

@BlackandBluBear

I know not every guy listed here is a sleeper, but I like quite a few guys from your list, specifically Darrell Taylor, Trevis Gipson, James Lynch, Rashard Lawrence, Kamal Martin, Parnell Motley, Jeremy Chinn, Charlie Taumoepeau (I have him in my mock), McTelvin Agim, Matt Peart, Robert Hunt, Harrison Bryant, James Proche, Van Jefferson, Devin Duvernay, Ke'Shawn Vaughn, Antonio Gibson (he's going to go a lot higher than people realize), and Anthony Gordon.

Every guy I listed likely gets drafted, but Motley, Martin, Agim and Proche can be big steals this season.

If Darrell Taylor puts it all together, he can be an 8-10 sack guy annually.

Lawrence and Proche seem like ideal Patriots guys.

Edited by beardown3231

On 4/15/2020 at 5:46 PM, Madmike90 said:

Getting two solid picks in 2nd alone would be a good draft.  I think you can outsmart yourself sometimes trading down. 

I would make pretend trade above, but IRL not sure anyone will give it to us in moment.  I would like to keep two second rounders.  

You go get two high floor high ceiling players rather than take a bunch of shots in dark in later rounds where any number of teams may snipe your target.