BDL 2017 Week 3: Camden Hoodrats @ Cuba Smugglers

DingoLadd

Who Wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Camden Hoodrats
    • Cuba Smugglers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/27/2017 at 02:00 PM

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Also you're being very jumpy Frogs. What's up? You're asking questions while quoting things that don't pertain to what you're asking. It's confusing. Like rotating centers in-game.

In good spirits. I believe Cuba has the trentches advantage over Camden. Both sides.

I'm giving this one to Camden, the Zone scheme on D limiting the screens and short passes is the perfect strategy against a team trying to throw short and get the RBs involved. I also think moving the line is a good idea if your talent isn't a great one on one play. I also like the idea of multiple TE sets in this scheme and playing a size advatnage. That said I dislike adding double moves with a slanting line as there won't be enough time for those type of routes to develop. On the opposite side I think Cuba's defensive line could cause trouble for Camden. For me this matchup boils down to leaving OBJ one on one (even against Trufant) and rotating centers which are two awful ideas that ultimately cause Camden to take the win.

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm sure I'm not the only one that dislikes when team owners debate the gameplan in their thread...I don't want arguments to weight into my decision. 

And it shouldn't. I like to read through all the game plans before I get through the comments.

4 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm giving this one to Camden, the Zone scheme on D limiting the screens and short passes is the perfect strategy against a team trying to throw short and get the RBs involved. I also think moving the line is a good idea if your talent isn't a great one on one play. I also like the idea of multiple TE sets in this scheme and playing a size advatnage. That said I dislike adding double moves with a slanting line as there won't be enough time for those type of routes to develop. On the opposite side I think Cuba's defensive line could cause trouble for Camden. For me this matchup boils down to leaving OBJ one on one (even against Trufant) and rotating centers which are two awful ideas that ultimately cause Camden to take the win.

1. Eric Wood is an above average center playing at about an average level per PFF. What is the issue rotating Joe Berger (a strong center through grades playing RG IRL getting snaps? Joe Thomas has graded out as the top LT to this point and the OL features another elite player in DeCastro. 

Archived