2020 Draft Thread

holt_bruce81

I mean, look, AJ Dillon just went in the 2nd round... most draftniks' precious mocks had him as a mid-Day 3 guy.  There's literally no way someone can say with any remote confidence that Akers would have been available beyond where we took him.

• Like 4

Just now, The LBC said:

I mean, look, AJ Dillon just went in the 2nd round... most draftniks' precious mocks had him as a mid-Day 3 guy.  There's literally no way someone can say with any remote confidence that Akers would have been available beyond where we took him.

Yeah, there's clearly a run on HBs right now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, btfd16 said:

Could always be worse. We could have taken Hurts

Super questionable pick. Can you imagine if the rams picked a QB in the second?

Critics would be calling for Goff’s head

Actions speak louder than words. Looks like the Rams have more confidence in Goff than the Eagles do in Wentz

• Like 3

Just now, jrry32 said:

Henderson is an outside-zone runner too. Brown is a backup and special teamer.

Brown is also only has 1 year left on his deal and if we had a full preseason he might end up a cap-casualty, but we don't.  What we do know is that Goff's play is markedly worse when we don't have a functioning running game.

I genuinely feel like today was about getting Goff the pieces necessary to getting him back to performing at a high level, because that was the one big contract we couldn't afford to crack.

• Like 2