2020 Draft Thread

holt_bruce81

29 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

I know this isnt about the Rams, but Im just gonna throw thoughts out there

1 & 2 were no doi, this broadcast is absolutely awful though. Good on them for making something work, but we are an hour in, and barely through 5 picks. Terrible

Im shocked that DET couldnt drum up interest  in #3, Chargers must have not cared about Tua.

Hate to give them credit, but the Giants made the best pick for the. Thomas is the best OT in this class

And give MIA credit, they didnt even fully tank and still got their guy at #5. Id be worried about him if I was a Dolphins fan, but he should be exciting one way or another

Cardinals have made the best pick so far. 

I Like Justin Herbert alot more than most people do, unfortunatly he will be tking the Chargers to the playoffs in another city than LA

Panthers got the steal of the draft, plain and simple, Derrick Brown is a MONSTER

Dont love Simmons going to ARZ, thats a defensive chess piece I dont like having to worry about twice a year for the next decade

CJ is a meh pick, they need to reload at Corner, but Im a Kristian Fulton truther 

Browns do the Smart thing? Kinda shocking, but either Wills or Wirfs would have been a good pick.

Very uneventful Top 10, these GMs gotta be itching for a trade like Tyrone Biggums

Edited by StLunatic88

HOLY HELL Did you all see how big Becton's dad is??? Should have gone higher just based on him

I like Ruggs, would have like to see Drew Lock get him, but Raiders gonna Raider, would have made Al happy atleast

Niners dupe the Bucs to get a 4th that they needed, But the Bucs need to be going all in here for Brady

Dont like seeing the NFC West having such a good first round, but Ill take the Niners making a dumb swap here Buckner for Kinlaw (actually like him, but bad roster management)

Im pretty excited for Drew Lock, just picked up the best WR in the draft to pair with the emerging Courtland Sutton and all the potential of Noah Fant

Edited by StLunatic88
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

HOLY HELL Did you all see how big Becton's dad is??? Should have gone higher just based on him

I like Ruggs, would have like to see Drew Lock get him, but Raiders gonna Raider, would have made Al happy atleast

Niners dupe the Bucs to get a 4th that they needed, But the Bucs need to be going all in here for Brady

Dont like seeing the NFC West having such a good first round, but Ill take the Niners making a dumb swap here Buckner for Kinlaw (actually like him, but bad roster management)

Im pretty excited for Drew Lock, just picked up the best WR in the draft to pair with the emerging Courtland Sutton and all the potential of Noah Fant

Yeah I might Need to start paying attention to that Broncos team more. 

Really like Austin Jackson, he is a legit LT, and if you go by his '18 tape he should have gone higher (should discount most of this last season due to him being a GD Hero for his sister)

There is really a dearth of talent at CB at the top of this Draft, Arnette is fine, but shouldnt be going this high.

And here we are at what should have been out pick, with K'Lavon Chaisson just sitting there.....

Reagor over Justin Jefferson... that’s a bold strategy Cotton, let’s see if it pays off

Make sure you all draft Jefferson in fantasy this year, the best Slot guy in the draft going to Mr Checkdown, rack up those PPR points

sneaky smart for the Chargers to go get Murray

Don’t really feel like I would even want to trade up for anyone anymore. Now just hoping the Hawks and Niners screw up these picks

• Like 2