holt_bruce81

31 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

So tomorrow let’s go....

2. (52) - Zack Baun LB, Wisconsin 

2. (57) - Laviska  Shenault Jr. WR, Colorado 

3. (84) - Zack Moss RB, Utah  

3. (104) - Tyler Biadasz C, Wisconsin 

Who says no? 

Certainly not this Rams fan.  Can we please make this happen?

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

So tomorrow let’s go....

Who says no? 

I would replace Laviska with Tee Higgins and then I’ll feel like we walked out with a home run. 

But I doubt Biadasz lasts that long 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

So tomorrow let’s go....

Who says no? 

Sign me up.

Although we'd probably have to take Biadasz with #84 and hope Moss falls (or pivot to someone else). 

6 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

So tomorrow let’s go....

Who says no? 

Don't like Shenault at all really. But wouldn't be too upset overall I guess.

11 hours ago, RamRod said:

Jaguars on the clock with our original pick.

Looking at the board, I would have went with Kenneth Murray. Would give us a playmaker at the LB and a key contributor at each phase of our defense. Guys a leader, great lockerroom guy. Having Donald,  Murray, and Rapp as the face of each unit would be huge.

Wouldn't of minded Queen or K'laisson either. But NONE are better than having Ramsey. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Can Yetur Gross-Matos stand up in a 3-4 or is he strictly a 4-3 end? There’s a few DEs/LBs I wouldnt Mind slipping to us in the 2nd round. 

He is uber-athletic, freakishly long, and explosive. So yea he should able to stand up off the Edge. Not his best fit probably, but might actually help him early n because he isnt all that bulky for being a down lineman.

Its weird how empty this Edge class is at the top, only 2 true edge rushers go in the first (Young & Chaisson). I guess Kinlaw could be spun as one, but at most hes a 34DE. Kenneth Murray could an OLB, but he isnt a pure Edge guy either

Im so glad to see my guy CHE get drafted as the first back and only back taken in the 1st round. Now if the Rams want to go back they have Swift, Taylor, and Dobbins available. They would have to trade up if they want to get Swift and possibly Taylor but the Rams have 4 picks today so they can do it. I like Taylor out of all of them but I wouldnt be upset at all if the Rams made a move for Swift. My gut though says they arent going to go after either and if they do take a back it will be Moss because they seem to be link to him. 

I agree in that the Rams 20th pick they traded too the Jags to get Ramsey looks even better. Nobody the Rams couldve gotten at pick 20 wouldve been better than Ramsey. 

20 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Im so glad to see my guy CHE get drafted as the first back and only back taken in the 1st round. Now if the Rams want to go back they have Swift, Taylor, and Dobbins available. They would have to trade up if they want to get Swift and possibly Taylor but the Rams have 4 picks today so they can do it. I like Taylor out of all of them but I wouldnt be upset at all if the Rams made a move for Swift. My gut though says they arent going to go after either and if they do take a back it will be Moss because they seem to be link to him. 

I agree in that the Rams 20th pick they traded too the Jags to get Ramsey looks even better. Nobody the Rams couldve gotten at pick 20 wouldve been better than Ramsey. 

Problem is, they have another 1st to give next year and another pick in the 4th if I recall.  In the end, if he doesn't resign, it was so incredibly not worth it, its not funny.

As to going RB in 2nd, the worst thing that the Rams can do is trade up for a back.  I rank them Taylor, Moss, Swift, Dobbins, Akers.  I doubt we see 5 go before our last pick in the 2nd, possibly even our first 3rd rounder.  We definitely do not need to be giving up picks for  a RB.  Remember, Henderson was a 3rd round pick that we traded up for last year, and showed a lot of promise.  We just elected to nearly primarily use Gurley last season and then, when Henderson had a chance to carry the load, he was hurt.  If we don't get one of those 5 today, it shows how much we believe in him.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Flatlyner said:

Problem is, they have another 1st to give next year and another pick in the 4th if I recall.  In the end, if he doesn't resign, it was so incredibly not worth it, its not funny.

As to going RB in 2nd, the worst thing that the Rams can do is trade up for a back.  I rank them Taylor, Moss, Swift, Dobbins, Akers.  I doubt we see 5 go before our last pick in the 2nd, possibly even our first 3rd rounder.  We definitely do not need to be giving up picks for  a RB.  Remember, Henderson was a 3rd round pick that we traded up for last year, and showed a lot of promise.  We just elected to nearly primarily use Gurley last season and then, when Henderson had a chance to carry the load, he was hurt.  If we don't get one of those 5 today, it shows how much we believe in him.

Yeah but unless you think the Rams will be picking in the top 10 next year then its still worth it. I think at worst the Rams will be (9-7) or (10-6) this upcoming season so their draft pick again should be late teens or early 20's which again Im not sure you can find a player unless some take a drastic fall that will be worth it over having Ramsey. Obviously the Rams have to resign Ramsey or else it will be bad.

I agree that if the Rams dont draft a back today they show how much they believe in Henderson and that is why part of me is skeptical of them drafting a back today. If they do then they move off of Brown possibly for a Day 3 pick. I could see the Rams moving up for a back. Maybe they really like Swift or Taylor and just didnt think either was going to fall into the 2nd round. Now they could be working the phones that if one of them slips a few spots in the 2nd round they can move up to get one of them. With that being said I keep reading about Moss to the Rams on here so my mind has come to terms with Moss to the Rams today at some point.